Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potters instead of spamming the thread with questions why not try reading the thread first. The download link is in the first post. How come everyone else can see that and you cant?

If people spent a bit more time reading instead of being impatient that would leave Kiddy the job of actually adding more channels and not answering pointless questions.

hehehe i think its because of that obvious one! :grin: i did appologise but i think it got deleted! i did post about this software yesterday but someone deleted my post :'(
The link is still there on your post and the mod has OK'd it as official now and I saw your apology which most people seem to accept. I have been following your posts through various IDs and it has kept me amused while there has been nothing to watch. Keep up the good work and thank you. ;-D

Will People please read through threads and whats already been posted

Nonconstructive posts and repetitive questions will be deleted and infractions given to the poster

channels available too sv owners

too safe trawling through every post could use please only use too add new channels

soo far we can view

109 Sky Living
111 Sky Living +1
139 Challenge
140 Challenge +1
159 Living Love
146 E4 +1
144 E4
511 sly sport 1
513 sly sports 3

147 More 4

back on!

spot on kiddykid ss1 AND SS3 JUST RETURNED
can't wait for the god channel(prayin every night has sent me all religious).

Guts help please done fac reset put on new firmware done a scan found b4umovies and pit in 1819 code and nothing happens any ideas what im doing wrong thanks

hi guys we are currently working on the duo should be soon but the hd might take sometime! let us get over this hurdle first then hopefully we will make you ALL happy! hopefully we should have most TP's live by friday but im not promising anything but fingers crossed! but atleast we have the official SV release out now! hope you all like our new GUI and we will provide a better service this time round!

how can this all be lies rocky2000 :-S

we've just added

117 : ITV3
109 : sky living
111 : sky living+1
139 : Challenge
140 : Challenge+
159 : Sky living Love
511 : sky sports 1,
513 : sky sports 3,
620 : Euronews
742 : Best Direct