Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts of thanks, fantastic, great, brill ETC ETC will be deleted and infractions given

we have a thank/like system here, if you want to thank a member or like what they posted use it,

People come here for help or to give help, who wants to trawl through countless posts of thanks etc before they find it, you have been warned.

cudnt download the file.. keep getting message to post which i did... thank god for xxxxxxxxxxxx.. managed to download there...

well if yeh read the rules here, you'd know you have to post and wait,.........................

emmmmm I noticed your back here though

great work everybody, took me a while to download file from site but apparently in download section now soooo should be easier for some of you lol looks gr88888888, just be patient ALL OF YOU for the remaining channels.. i bet the people on ebay regret selling them for £30 now lol/ no patients comes to mind........ thxs again guys:)

I warned everyone on dk months ago and did anyone listen noooope!

But iv proven everyone wrong on all forums today :-D

I'm hoping we will be back by Friday guys fingers crossed eh!

me to not getting anything tried various downloads , i must be doing something wrong can anyone please advise i am going to try the cable direct into box before router etc :idea: any help would be great
cheers

hey kiddy can you give an explanation why the serverwas down in the first place, was cos of the guys getting busted?

:off topic: Lets stay on topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
shedman any channels are better than channel 1,2 ,itv channel 4 and five ay they lol keep up the good work guys

HERE GOES AGAIN

UNRAR
copy the file to your usb pen
install
restart
do a factory reset
scan for channel in your area
when channel scan complete
go to a channel and type 1819
wait a few minutes and connection should be esablished

transfer file onto usb stick from downloads, plug usb into back of box with scart lead/ cable in(direct not split) then go to usb in menu & you will see when new file is on there, under carling 1.04/ select download software.ok. then when complete. go to factotry reset/ok. then scan channels. when complete, put internet lead back on / lead to box via splitter/modem, then select one of the channels mentioned that are workin(not all yet) press 1819 on remote/ wait then all should be ok... hope this helps mate:)

i read in a post earlier that this works for the SV1 too.. but where would the lan cable go as it doesnt support that feature.. any help would be greatful. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back