Read First Post Official smarters

Yes mate. I am glad I'm not on there some big suppliers run payment gateways and automated systems through them

Has anyone actually checked whether smarters is working or not?
Sounds like 2 or 3 kids playing games to me, no doubt some knobhead will send them some coin

Nothing new with smarters tbh been like it a few times.
Don't know why people use that app as it leaks data amount of hits you can get from that app is unreal if using the right software

How is that they will do branding for you at a price if needed, rather than third party.
Because its not officially the bought one that inaminuite was referring too bud and how do I know easy my smarters is still working as it wasn't bought from the official site that Mike is referring too it's the one on LG and if paid smarters to hv your dns put in bud

You will only be affected if your supplier has bought smarters from WCHMS. Or you have bought the official app. Most providers host there own version.

Because its not officially the bought one that inaminuite was referring too bud and how do I know easy my smarters is still working as it wasn't bought from the official site that Mike is referring too it's the one on LG and if paid smarters to hv your dns put in bud
my mistake I thought we were discussing iptv smarters pro

I hope some of your suppliers out there have not got one of those automated systems with a nice flashy website.

As your card details could of been leaked.

You can still get it on play store as well. So it's just them. Although it will catch out quite a few

Back