Omicron

Don't you think a lot of people are unfairly deemed antivaxxers though?
A lot of them have had all other vaccines.
Just because they don't agree with the covid 19 vaccine they are deemed anti vaxxers by the media and so on.
If they don't agree with the vaccine and prefer not to take it that's fine, it's everyone's choice and I admire them for sticking to their principles.
Its when they try to stop everyone else from getting it that causes the damage, often using flawed thinking and conspiracy theories to bolster their opinions which I've no doubt have led to many unnecessary deaths

If they don't agree with the vaccine and prefer not to take it that's fine, it's everyone's choice and I admire them for sticking to their principles.
Its when they try to stop everyone else from getting it that causes the damage, often using flawed thinking and conspiracy theories to bolster their opinions which I've no doubt have led to many unnecessary deaths
Abit like vegans who storm a restaurant and start screaming from the rooftops about you eating the local cow, if you want to be a veggie then fine but don't moan at me for loving a ribeye with blood pissing out of it, I dont go to the local green grocery and start chucking cabbages up the wall 🤣🤣

Lads have any of you that have had Covid had lapses in concentration after ?

Ive just tested negative after 8 days but i carnt concentrate on anything. Think this can be quite common this brain fog anyone had that ?

Doing my head in as i feel like a liability at the moment with stuff ive forgot to turn off or on in the case of my handbrake.

Ive just tested negative after 8 days but i carnt concentrate on anything. Think this can be quite common this brain fog anyone had that ?

Doing my head in as i feel like a liability at the moment with stuff ive forgot to turn off or on in the case of my handbrake.
It's called getting older, the amount of times I've gone upstairs or to the shed and forgot what I went for is unbelievable.
You can stand there and rack your brain for twenty minutes but the only way to remember is go back to where you thought if it, as soon as your arse hits the chair you know exactly what you went for

Join the club, l have loads of the T-shirts now :ROFLMAO:

It's called getting older, the amount of times I've gone upstairs or to the shed and forgot what I went for is unbelievable.
You can stand there and rack your brain for twenty minutes but the only way to remember is go back to where you thought if it, as soon as your arse hits the chair you know exactly what you went for
You are lucky, sometimes it takes me days to remember :disappointed: :unsure:

Id agree with the above. But that is not something ive suffered and it starts now right after Covid. Think it will clear itself just wanted to know if any one had experienced the same after covid.

Back