Omicron

People who vaccinate presumably take the virus somewhat seriously.

There's many more unvaccinated people getting tubes shoved down their throats than vaxxed.

She actively spread anti scientific nonsense and amplified anti Vax / it's just a cold sentiments. Her situation is common amid anti Vax circles. Another dumb person winning stupid prizes.

Now she is praying and seeing not being intubated as a win.

Fwiw that last post of hers might just mean she is refusing to get intubated, she is that stupid.

Her followers might also turn on her if they feel she is lying about being ill or catching covid.
Can science be wrong?

Tbf though you did start your own locked thread to post your own agenda so I'm not sure you can take the moral high ground here.

Who do you think you're speaking to?

Posting factual statistics isn't my own agenda. And it's locked because it's a thread of statistic not conversations. We have a whole forum for that..
I've never laughed at someone dying of Covid, I've always stated it's a personal choice and I'm vaccinated myself. So I can take the moral high ground.

Who decides whether they are factual statistics though?
He certainly seems to skate over 'facts' that don't fit his agenda.

Who do you think you're speaking to?

Posting factual statistics isn't my own agenda. And it's locked because it's a thread of statistic not conversations. We have a whole forum for that..
I've never laughed at someone dying of Covid, I've always stated it's a personal choice and I'm vaccinated myself. So I can take the moral high ground.
Yet you don't allow replies, as though retweeting some account on twitter is a repository of facts as opposed to published, peer reviewed studies for example.

Anti vaxxers are ripe for ridicule, sorry.

They certainly aren't worthy of debating or responding to in a serious way

Who decides whether they are factual statistics though?
He certainly seems to skate over 'facts' that don't fit his agenda.
We've been here before...
ONS - public health England.

I thought it was quite a respectfully worded post actually - following the guidance you often give about debating things on this forum?

Questioning how I run this forum and whether i decide to lock, unlock threads had nothing to do with you. Accusing me of trying to stop debate by locking a thread or trying to set an agenda, who do you think you are?

There's a whole forum to discuss Covid. I don't have to answer to you and I won't put up with your accusations either.
I'll gladly open it if people only post statistics by either the two bodies mentioned above. But it'll turn into another debate like we already have plenty of in threads like these. Don't think you can get away with accusing me of bs and expect me not to call you on it.

Yet you don't allow replies, as though retweeting some account on twitter is a repository of facts as opposed to published, peer reviewed studies for example.

Anti vaxxers are ripe for ridicule, sorry.

They certainly aren't worthy of debating or responding to in a serious way

And here we go again.. another one.

They're Covid statistics. It's not a debate thread. Read above. Next person to question me on how I run this forum will be going on a long break.

Questioning how I run this forum and whether i decide to lock, unlock threads had nothing to do with you. Accusing me of trying to stop debate by locking a thread or trying to set an agenda, who do you think you are?

There's a whole forum to discuss Covid. I don't have to answer to you and I won't put up with your accusations either.
I'll gladly open it if people only post statistics by either the two bodies mentioned above. But it'll turn into another debate like we already have plenty of in threads like these. Don't think you can get away with accusing me of bs and expect me not to call you on it.

Apologies for the offence caused.

Each to their own at the end of the day,

I got double vaxxed at first opportunity as I live in a city centre and it’s fairly hard not to catch it, so any help for my immune system if I did catch it I was all for.

If this happened 10 years ago, when I lived in a little village in the middle of no where, worked on my own I would have seen minimal risk in catching covid and therefore probably wouldn’t have been arsed getting it, not for being against it, but because I’d have been at a very low risk of infection so probably wouldn’t have got off my arse and got vaxxed 😂

I'll gladly open it if people only post statistics by either the two bodies mentioned above.
Ah renowned ons statistician, Darren from Plymouth who posts about microchips in jabs, bill gates and the pope planning pandemics and New World Orders and Mass Formations Pyschosis

If that is the standard of the official techkings stat repository then at least people won't have to waste time deciding if they can get good public health advice from it, lol

Jamie ever posted excess death stats or vaccinated v unvaccinated ICU and intubation stats, or is he cherry picking as well

Ah renowned ons statistician, Darren from Plymouth who posts about microchips in jabs, bill gates and the pope planning pandemics and New World Orders and Mass Formations Pyschosis

"Darren from Plymouth" was the only person at the time that had the full length video of the encounter between Sajid javid and the ICU Doctor. I used his post for the video not statistics, he didn't give any. I know you thought you made a good point there, but nevermind.

Jamie ever posted excess death stats or vaccinated v unvaccinated ICU and intubation stats, or is he cherry picking as well

Yes, go look through his posts.
He's like myself vaccinated. He believes in vaccines but also believes in accurate figures and not what the media peddles.
He also believes that people have a right to choose unlike yourself.

I believe people have a right to choose.

People are entitled to be wrong.

And including Darren from Plymouth in a locked thread that claims to be a repository of ONS data is entirely on brand for an anti Vax moderator.

And including Darren from Plymouth in a locked thread that claims to be a repository of ONS data is entirely on brand for an anti Vax moderator.
Science is wrong sometimes.
How many people did Neil Ferguson say were going to die from bird flu?
He was wrong and the guys part of sage.
Plus he didn't follow his own rules

With that you find those people deserving of death and mock them when it happens. Such a top bloke 😏.

Nowhere does it claim to be a repository for ONS stats. I'll tell you again as you seem to have issues with comprehension. Darren is a nobody. I don't follow him, he was the only person with that full length video. Jamie is an ex head statistician of health at ONS and his stats are true figures collected by Gov bodies.

The title is a giveaway.. 👇 (and related info).

Some Covid stats and related info.

entirely on brand for an anti Vax moderator.
I'm vaccinated 🤦. But everyone's anti vax if they don't agree with your lot right...

If I open the thread will it make you happy?

With that you find those people deserving of death and mock them when it happens. Such a top bloke 😏.

Nowhere does it claim to be a repository for ONS stats. I'll tell you again as you seem to have issues with comprehension. Darren is a nobody. I don't follow him, he was the only person with that full length video. Jamie is an ex head statistician of health at ONS and his stats are true figures collected by Gov bodies.

I'm vaccinated 🤦. But everyone's anti vax if they don't agree with your lot right...

Personally think opening that covid stats thread will be the cause of more issues.

My take on it is plain and simple, if you don't have the jab then don't expect to live a free life without restrictions, this is a global pandemic and imo its everyone's Duty to try and get the world going again the best it can be, I was massively in favour of what Austria has done in order to protect their country to the best of their ability, I know loads of people who refuse to have the jab because they don't agree with it or know what's in it who happily snort a load of gear on a weekend and smoke 20 b&h a day. Now that makes me chuckle I must admit

Just your insistence on approved sources in a thread featuring "dazzer British flags, here's my gettr profile" was rather incongruous, shall we say. But entirely on brand.

'your lot?'

What lot might that be?

You're not antivax, just askinf questions, right?

Loooool

People are getting stroppy now that the fallout has arrived.
Cut sick pay for unvaccinated people, others threatened with losing their jobs etc but it's not as if they couldn't have worked this out earlier?
Yes they have a choice, everyone does, and that includes their employers. It includes venue operators who decide who gets in or not and it will include a lot more people in the next few months as more restrictions will be placed on unvaccinated people

Back