WooshBuild On screen Keyboard Issue Trying to enter username and password in easy vpn adder

ackie69

Hi,

I have reflashed a H2S with OpenATV 6.3 and wooshbuild infinity, have put back on all plugins needed, and everything seemed great - until I came to put my username and password in to easy vpn adder using the remote. As soon as the keyboard appears on screen all buttons on the remote result in an X appearing in the top corner of my screen indicating I can’t use that button. I can’t therefore enter my username and password to use this plugin... any ideas of what I need to do to get the on screen keyboard working or how I can edit a file maybe on the box to manually insert my username and password?

Thanks

Which supplier did you pick ?
Do you get the keyboard after pressing green button ?
Is the virtual keyboard clear ?

Thanks for replying! Picked Nord as I have an account with them. When I press the green button to enter my username the keyboard comes up with the blue image on the right indicating the language with a Union Jack on the bottom. The direction keys are the only ones which do not result in an X but there is no movement on the actual keyboard. The keyboard does appear onscreen fine although it is slightly cut off on the right hand side. I can also use the keyboard fine in the e2player app... I have tried changing skin, and uninstalling and reinstalling the easy vpn adder.

That is corrupted.
If you have already tried deleting and reinstalling the app then the only option is to reflash openatv 6.2 and then Infinity.
Openatv 6.3 is still in beta mode so may be a conflict issue.

I have flashed back to 6.2 and no issues with entering username and password in easy vpn adder, but the external IP address of my box is not changing despite easy vpn adder turning green and open vpn saying all is working... this is why I reflashed my box in the first place as it was working when I first installed it then stopped and now again it doesn’t seem to run the vpn... sorry for adding to this post with another issue but I’m not sure what is wrong... if I add a conf file to openvpn folder and manually run open vpn with this file it changes ip... any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks

Hello ackie69 I am sure I had this problem with easy vpn adder I think I fixed via network settings turning off dhcp and manually adding nameservers dns to the google one or ones of your choice.

St3vedom.

Hello ackie69 I am sure I had this problem with easy vpn adder I think I fixed via network settings turning off dhcp and manually adding nameservers dns to the google one or ones of your choice.

St3vedom.
Thanks for this st3vedom! Changed DNS and all working again now...

Back