GrogBuild Open atv

Ok thanks. That's what I have done.when going into softcam should it show my line details or how do I see my line details
New softcam setup menu hasn't been skinned yet on some skins. Use metrix skin or try pressing ok twice on a premium channel to bring up the second infobar, this should show your line info.

Does grog free range work on atv 6.3?
This has been mentioned a few times on here, the grogbuild script flashes the latest 'current stable' ATV which is 6.2, if 6.3 becomes the stable ATV then the grogbuild freerange setup script will the automatically start using that. The reason that it doesn't allow for 6.3, which is a beta, is if there are issues, trying to narrow it down to being an ATV issue or Grogbuild issue is harder.

Getting a lot of freezing and when i did I software update it removed the grog image and just had atv 6.2
Software update would not remove grogbuild freerange, it more than likely just updated the bootlogo as ATV changed some of the paths.

This has been mentioned a few times on here, the grogbuild script flashes the latest 'current stable' ATV which is 6.2, if 6.3 becomes the stable ATV then the grogbuild freerange setup script will the automatically start using that. The reason that it doesn't allow for 6.3, which is a beta, is if there are issues, trying to narrow it down to being an ATV issue or Grogbuild issue is harder.
Ok thanks for the explanation. Do u think it's better to flash to 6.3 or keep 6.2 until something goes wrong

Ok thanks for the explanation. Do u think it's better to flash to 6.3 or keep 6.2 until something goes wrong
it's up to you, there are numerous people on here that use 6.3 but seeing the mess they've made with 6.2 recently which is meant to be the stable release I would had to think what they are tinkering with on 6.3 which is beta and therefor meant to be used for development

it's up to you, there are numerous people on here that use 6.3 but seeing the mess they've made with 6.2 recently which is meant to be the stable release I would had to think what they are tinkering with on 6.3 which is beta and therefor meant to be used for development
Thanks for getting back to me. I think I'll leave until it needs flashing to 6.3 as it's working ok right now

Since updating grogbuild I have noticed that when pressing 0 it goes to BBC 1 when before it would be the previous watched channel. Also when pressing the buttons to change the channel it changes so fast before i can press 104 for example - is there any way to slow this down

update - I've worked it out. It's in channel button set up

Last edited:
Back