Openatv 6.0

Not on this site anyway.
But I'm sure it's bugs and might get worked out to use skly skin
Both ends will need to change a few things

@andybhoy1984

So it's not working from the arm ipk softcam feed ?
I've FTP the softcam feed in that works on 5.3
Nothing in the feeds for oscam works.
I've got different configurations stored on my PC, are you saying just ftp in a full config file from say my previous image that I know works

Hi Mate yea read it from
another page that they had to install oscam via ipk and paste all cons direct to keys and got it to work that way will try and find the page and send you it

@andybhoy1984

So it's not working from the arm ipk softcam feed ?
I've FTP the softcam feed in that works on 5.3
Nothing in the feeds for oscam works.
I've got different configurations stored on my PC, are you saying just ftp in a full config file from say my previous image that I know works

Hi Mate yea read it from
another page that they had to install oscam via ipk and paste all cons direct to keys and got it to work that way will try and find the page and send you it
If you could, that would be great.
I know what I'm doing with Oscam but I've hit a brick wall with this today.
I'll be having another look this evening after work ;-)

Just thinking for the skly skin you will need to edit all the xml and change the time settings in them, as it will be looking for sky time and it will break it. So you will need to change them to the standard way it reads the time

As sky time is the default on the skin

Last edited:
How did you get the skins to install buddy.. I kept on getting boot loop on restart?

What skin are you trying to install?

--------------------------------------------

I have just reflashed ATV 6 to be sure it wasn't beginners luck, setup 28.2 on tuner A & B, deleted other sats and all bouquets. Restarted box, installed Chabs IPK for Sky New which I downloaded this morning and set skin. Restarted worked first time.

IMG_5378.jpgIMG_5379.jpgIMG_5380.jpgIMG_5382.jpg

All working now thanks.. Like you said it must be kiddac' skins .. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it seems kiddac updated his skin now and it does work ok[/QUOTE]

That's strange as when i tried to download his skin at the weekend to help a friend of mine out that requested his skin i could not access any files, kept getting a message "error 404"

The yola site has been updated with 5.205.

... and confirmed working on ATV 6.0 (I haven't modded the ass off it yet though!)

Love a willo mod :djparty:once open atv 6.0 is officially released will put that on the new image for the h2 cable :)

Flashed onto my zgemma Z5.2S today, all working as it should from what I can see and have tested with chabs's V1.701 skin.
b52aaef22e1b77a2c6eb24f5e6d34676.jpg

Last edited:
Back