OpenATV 6.4 Beta

I`m using open ATV 6.4 since two weeks ago and I have not any report to do, until now works fine. I`m using jedimakerxtream_5.17 for my bouquets.
Boxe: Zgemma H9.2S

Cheers

OpenATV have changed their "current" image to 6.4

Just to remind everyone, FTP will require a password. You can issue the
Code:
passwd
command and set it using Putty or similar. Or using the password screen in the network menu. The same applies to all images using 4.4 branch.

Last edited:
Could someone try Kodi on openatv 6.4 as mine stutters whilst playing anything. It’s a like a frame has been skipped whilst playing
Firestick plays back fine

So is 6.4 all working ok now i assume its a complete new flash i did try the other day but think i messed it up

So is 6.4 all working ok now i assume its a complete new flash i did try the other day but think i messed it up
OpenATV 6.4 is working ok for me on Zgemma models H.2H, H.2S, H5, H5.2S. With MetrixHD skin press BLUE on Remote, select Software Manager & Flash Online.

Just tried a fresh flash and now i am left with a openatv screen that does nothing its just an image again what do i do if people don't mind thanks

Just tried a fresh flash and now i am left with a openatv screen that does nothing its just an image again what do i do if people don't mind thanks
If running sat or cable lines, you'll need softcams, download and install softcam feed 4.3 from resources section at the top of the page
You'll also need autobouquetmaker from plugins/extensions
And you'll need epgimporter from same place

All i have is a blank screen cant get any further i cant get 6.4 to work on my box its stuck on the openatv image with the little blue circle going on and off in the corner

You will have to manually replace a file

Code:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openatv/enigma2/6.4/skin.py

Last edited:
All i have is a blank screen cant get any further i cant get 6.4 to work on my box its stuck on the openatv image with the little blue circle going on and off in the corner
Flash it again, it's not finished flashing
If you're not comfortable adding plugins and configuring settings etc you might be wise to use grogbuild freerange instead

Got the box up and running with woosh build but have lost the wizard to set it all up if someone could point me in the right direction lol

Last edited:
Back