OpenATV 6.4 Beta

keep checking daily as ATV tease you for a few days before releasing beta, something new to have a play with...how many times can we brick our systems?
in fairness to ATV they haven't released a bad update or beta that bricks systems in ages (18m+ I think) & even then it's generally been our software/skins that borks things up not the base ATV.

Last edited:
Its like xmas has came early :fearscream:

Between having a flaff with all the main iptv apps to get them going again with no xc anymore

Along comes ATV 6.4 here comes boot loops stuck at number xx this wont load hahah

:tongueout:
@Andy Mcd - nice to see you around again mate, where have you been hiding? View attachment 42762

Had took a break from it all for a while good while and have came back just as the world was ending with xc going down :LOL:

So think I will update my old image for the H1 folk out there if there still using it:X3:

Been having a flaff with all the main apps for iptv bit of a minefield decompiling Recompiling apks while wanting to change logos etc @Willo3092 you any good with it :LOL:

Expect a lot of mails for ideas or suggestions lol

How have you been and what have I missed

:tongueout:

Been having a flaff with all the main apps for iptv bit of a minefield decompiling Recompiling apks while wanting to change logos etc @Willo3092 you any good with it :LOL:

Expect a lot of mails for ideas or suggestions lol

How have you been and what have I missed

Never had much to do with apk's mate, but use Persian Prince's IPK Creator for E2.
I've been learning how to make my own images on a Linux box (following other peoples instructions) and faffing about with favourites.xml at the minute.
Nice to have you back (y)

If it's this one 'ABM thing 20150814.xls' I have it thanks Abu. Very useful (y)
I couldn't work out the placement settings until I had a look at that.
I'm surprised more people don't use their own favourites.xml. I much prefer my own bouquets to the standard ones.

Back