OpenBox Channels List Sky 28.2e **NEW**

Hi all, just wandered if someone can assist. I am using this channel list on my Openbox V8s. I have a satellite sub (for multiple box's) which seems to work ok on my zgemma H2H but not on the Openbox. Some channels like BT Sport 3 clear on the Openbox but others like BT Sport 1 and 2 do not. The Openbox has an ethernet connection via a DLink plug.

OpenBox New Channels List Sky 28.2e
26/2/19 NEW

Instructions for installing this list
This will probably work for most Openbox/Skybox models

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to USB drive formated to fat32.
2. Plug the usb drive into the box.
3. Press menu on the remote and go to 'Edit Channel' and delete all your channels.
4. Exit back from the 'Edit Channel' menu and go to the 'Tools' menu
5. Select 'Upgrade by USB'.
6. In the next Window that pops up, use arrow keys to change top line to 'MISC FILES'
7. Move down to 'SELECT AND UPGRADE'
8. A new window opens, select 'TP_PROG.dbs' press green button to place a tick by it and then press Yellow button to upgrade
9. If the box asks you to confirm anything just press Yes.
10. Reboot box & Enjoy
thanks

All these channels are working, B4U Movies, B4U Music, SONY TV, SONY MIX, SONY SAB, SONY MAX, Star Plus, Star Bharat, Star Utsav, Star GOLD, &TV, &TV HD, Zee TV, Rishty, Rishty Cinema, Colors
Check to see f you can get the BT sports channels, you may need a new line, you can request a test lne here,
Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - October/November/December 2017

SONY MAX, Rishty, Star Plus, Star Utsav, Star GOLD & Star Bharat have recently changed frequency to 11582 H 22000

How to change frequency - Go to menu - Installation - TP List - find or "Add", 11582 H 22000 press okay twice to scan it, the channels should come in at the end of the all channel ist, or you can go to the single sat search and do a blind scan.

I've had a look at the latest CWAITES channel list (06/12/2017) and have updated the Asian channels on it.
(See channel list below - use at your own risk)

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to a USB formatted to fat32.
2. Plug the usb into the box.
3. Press menu on the remote and go to 'Edit Channel' and delete all your channels.
6. In the next Window that pops up, use arrow keys to change top line to 'MISC FILES'
8. A new window opens, select 'TP_PROG.dbs' press green button to place a tick by it and then press Yellow button to upgrade
9. Reboot

hi,

i have followed every single step but the channel are all scrambled?? what else should i do?

14/5/19 NEW

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to USB drive formated to fat32.
10. Reboot box & Enjoy
Tks mait you a star, all free channels work, what about comedy central, asian channels, bt, etc... any ideas? anyway tks again

Tks mait you a star, all free channels work, what about comedy central, asian channels, bt, etc... any ideas? anyway tks again
You need a gift line to open them channels bt sports ect post in anyone recommend a sattalite server in general sattalite discussions

You need a gift line to open them channels bt sports ect post in anyone recommend a sattalite server in general sattalite discussions
Tks for your quick reply, I assume for portuguese channels will need a gift as well, will post there, tks again

14/5/19 NEW

10. Reboot box & Enjoy
thanks for channel list , dont know if ive posted in right place ,

Yes I have lost it, both SD and HD. I don't know if it was working the last 2 days but was working on Saturday and has been for weeks. Sky Sports Racing is working still.

Back