OpenBox Channels List Sky 28.2e **NEW**

Changes:

07/09/2019
S4C HD Moved Transponder
Nickelodeon +1 Moved Transponder
True Entertainment & True Entertainment +1 renamed Sony Channel & Sony Channel +1
Sony Channel Moves to 157 (+1 257)
Sony Crime Moves to 179 (+1 279)
Movies for Men renamed Sony Movies Action also +1

26/08/2019

Quest HD, Freesports HD, France24 HD and France Eng Fixed

Hi Dave and all, hope your health is better man. I havent been on here in long time but did a blind scan on the receiver yesterday and noted Dave channel was open on FTA but didnt see it in your recent channel list update (7/9/19). My Dad also say 'Keep it Country' is gone from the Channel List. Is there any way I can update these manually and keep the other channels on your list.

Hi Dave and all, hope your health is better man. I havent been on here in long time but did a blind scan on the receiver yesterday and noted Dave channel was open on FTA but didnt see it in your recent channel list update (7/9/19). My Dad also say 'Keep it Country' is gone from the Channel List. Is there any way I can update these manually and keep the other channels on your list.
"Dave" is in the Entertainment List - No. 11, it's FTA but still shows as scrambled as it's TP has not been rescanned.
Keep it Country changed it's name to Spotlight TV, No. 85 in the FTA List & No. 27 in Music.

Hi, can anyone help me... I installed this list on an openbox v8 but all the channels show no signal. If I delete all the channels and scan the sky 28 satellite I get a few channels like Dave, drama, sky news etc. that work fine But no bbc ITV or the like. Dont know what I'm doing wrong?

Hi Dave and co, can I get some help and advise on channel lists and frequencies, since the latest channel list above there has been a frequency change for PTC however I am having difficulty in adding it manually to the open box as the frequency that I have for it by checking the details on my vu+ following autobouquet update are 9776v 22k, and this tp gives me no signal on the openbox and appears to be one digit short, what can I do short of waiting for a new channel list to be published, thanks.

Hi Dave and co, can I get some help and advise on channel lists and frequencies, since the latest channel list above there has been a frequency change for PTC however I am having difficulty in adding it manually to the open box as the frequency that I have for it by checking the details on my vu+ following autobouquet update are 9776v 22k, and this tp gives me no signal on the openbox and appears to be one digit short, what can I do short of waiting for a new channel list to be published, thanks.
PTC Punjabi & Aastha TV have moved to 11656 V 22000,
To tune in PTC & Aastha, Goto - "Menu" - "Installation" - "TP List" - then find 11656 v 22000 (No. 80) Press OK then OK again to search, the 2 channels will be at the end of the Satellite channel List along with a few others.

thanks mate I managed to find it last night, but the confusing thing is why does it show as a different frequency on the vu+

9776v is not correct, all KU band TPs have 5 digits 11700 - 12750, you might have the wrong LNB settings on the vu+

OpenBox New Channels List Sky 28.2e
20/12/19 NEW

Instructions for installing this list
This will probably work for most Openbox/Skybox models

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to USB drive formated to fat32.
2. Plug the usb drive into the box.
3. Press menu on the remote and go to 'Edit Channel' and delete all your channels.
4. Exit back from the 'Edit Channel' menu and go to the 'Tools' menu
5. Select 'Upgrade by USB'.
6. In the next Window that pops up, use arrow keys to change top line to 'MISC FILES'
7. Move down to 'SELECT AND UPGRADE'
8. A new window opens, select 'TP_PROG.dbs' press green button to place a tick by it and then press Yellow button to upgrade
9. If the box asks you to confirm anything just press Yes.
10. Reboot box & Enjoy
Dave100, that is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Back