Openbox V8 PRO

Both Moshi and myself have spent bloody ages trying to decrypt the chinese pdf into usable english and neither have achieved the success you have.
So, o'wise Tommo--spill the friggin' beans, pretty please.
Reaper.

Come on then tommo,How did you create the file from m3u to run on the v8 golden

download the file to file explorer,open in notepad.delete #extinf from front of line.pain in the arse because you have to delete from every channel. so you start with #extinf:-1,bbc1 hd http:// ............................................ts
and end up with bbc1 hd,http://.....................................ts make sure to put the , before http and change the file name to iptvlist.txt
and when finished editing,put on to usb stick,stick it in your box accept to transfer,and go to iptv,custom, and done

T'was that bloody , before http----I missed it everytime.
Cheers Tommo--accept the "genius of today" award---meaningless but sounds good LOL
Reaper.

very welcome my friend,so many helped me along the years,still learning too and meaningless is perfect in this moment in time...

Last edited:
Warning---The V8 Golden/super that are appearing on e-bay for sale at silly prices are clone boxes made/copied in Malaysia and are subject to many faults. Also if you buy, you can and will incur customs charges and possible importation charges. The company recommends a price of £55.00 for the Super and £59.99 for the Golden--these include the overseas postage and charges but still subject to UK postal charges, but obviously retailers can offer discounts etc.
So watch what you buy--if not sure, ask, we are here to help each other.
Reaper.

I am releasing the new Freesat.cn GTT cable/terrestrial/android box with latest firmware, as of today.[19/07/17] So much packed into such a small box.
Tested on freeview--cable--android [family loves Showbox lol]
Shared protocol app allows use of either CCcam, Mgcamd or Newcamd.
Details via PM.
Reaper.

1. Android 6.0 TV BOX+DVB-T/T2/C.
2. XBMC Addons pre-installed.
3. 3D/H265 movies supported.
4. Amlogic S905D 1GBRAM +8GBROM
5.Built-in Wifi, 802.1.1b/g/n
6.Netflix,Skype chatting,Picasa,Youtube,Flicker,Facebook,Online movies,etc.

gtt.jpg

Not tested by me with SH3 but works ok with others--it's an android m8 with cable and terrestrial capabilities and lots of unexplored goodies--yes it gives channel whats on now and next plus info but it's a little black box not the bloody Tardis.
Reaper.

Freesat GTT box arrived today. Working like a dream. Just need to sort channel list out now.

Is there a way to categorise them? Or is it just a case of adding select channels to 1 favourites list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried that, I can add to favourites, and rename channels, but not create categories. Found 14000 channels when I scanned so it's one hell of a list, unless I did something wrong.... which is likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you did correct--box searches over and over again until it's satisfied with all the results then the box will fine tune for your area. Then, when finished and you exit, the box will auto tune for your area cutting the list to the correct number of channels.
Reaper.

I have had a Freesat GTT Android 6 box for a couple of months and just want to give my review

I find the business of TV boxes interesting recently. A lot of the boxes have stopped due to decryption changes. Some addons on a well known media centre are going through law suits, leaving the area of streaming and watching tv beyond your normal means, very interesting.

There are still other options available but a lot of these are premium and require a subscription and a lot of these are android based.

I talk to Reaper quite a bit, many be more than most but less than some, but when he told me about this box he had and the idea behind it, I could not wait to see it. 6 months later and after me continuously asking, he produced the GTT box.

I have had the box for a while now and between a couple of us, we have sorted out a couple of bugs. I can honestly say this is the best box I have come across and one I get excited about using. Its not the most expensive box and don’t expect the spec an android system to match the high end boxes.

However, expect a high quality, well designed system that can take any cable feed, coupled with an android 6 system that can take any of the latest apks to expand your view abilities. The operation system is easily navigated and my wife has found it easier to use than the V8 and the V8 combo. Installing the latest apps are easy with the box having the latest addition of google store. It also has a SD slot , which if you download the right apk, you can use the card as a storage card but also increase the RAM of the box.

The box has the ability to take CCam, MGCamd and Newcamd and has the ability to take a cable feed. However, please note – the feature is not available on every GTT box and is only available through one seller at present. If you buy this GTT box from a well know auction sites or wholesale Chinese sites, you will be disappointed as the box will not be utilising its full features. The ability to take a UK cable feed is current only held by a few people but is only for sale by The Reaper.

The box is defiantly going to be the leader in the area and It will be value for money. The price of the box is no more than your typical android box, but if you have cable and want a android system, this is the way forward.

A lot of people have spent a lot of money on boxes in the past, which are now no more than bricks in the corner or iptv box since the recent shut down. This box is the game changer and the future. Add your favourite Apks and your CCam, MGCamd or Newcamd and your viewing options will increase again.

I would highly recommend contacting The Reaper about the GTT, especially if you are looking for a cable box or are thinking of having a cheap IPTV box.

Cable/Terrestrial/android and guess what?---this box can now be offered with installed IPTV [obviously an extra lol]----never ceases to amaze---just need a sat dish on top and it's an all in one LOL
Reaper.

Back