openvix 5.1 released

I normally just flash my box and leave it as it is for the history of the box. But since this niggling audio issue I of course want that sorted!.

I know how to obviously flash the box, but what I need to know is, How do I backup and restore my settings? Is that possible?. I am using VIX.

And how do I install ABM 2.9 since its now out, or should I leave it as 2.8?.

Just flashed edision os mini to latest image and can't get cron manager to start.

opkg update && opkg install busybox-cron says it's up to date.
Anyone know how to get it to autostart
Screenshot_20171121-132243.png

I just installed OpenViX 5.1.002 and now AutoBouguetMaker has an error when scanning VM IE. "Failed to tune Virgin IE on tuner C. Please check the tuner is correctly configured" I was using the backup wizard to restore setting from previous image. All the VM channels are working so there cannot be any tuning config error. My box is OS mega. Any idea how to sort this out?

I just installed OpenViX 5.1.002 and now AutoBouguetMaker has an error when scanning VM IE. "Failed to tune Virgin IE on tuner C. Please check the tuner is correctly configured" I was using the backup wizard to restore setting from previous image. All the VM channels are working so there cannot be any tuning config error. My box is OS mega. Any idea how to sort this out?

I think @wheelo had the same problem. I think it turned out to be a problem with ABM.

@Willo3092 yes, I had the same problem in Dublin using VM, only on ATV. All my deductions lead me to believe it is an ABM problem, and Just have to wait until it is fixed before I can update my box.
We live in hope

Someone needs to look at reporting vm ie issues to ABM as the devs don't live in Ireland so they will need logs etc

Thanks I’ll re flash tommorow. Hopefully this will fix the missing sound problem with my iptv then. As well as the NAR and subs on some channels

I've reflashed on a h2s and all is well however I have noticed I can't download any plugins automatically , I receive the message The LINUX kernal has changed, plugins are not compatible. Its not that I use it often but is this going to be the norm from now ?

I've reflashed on a h2s and all is well however I have noticed I can't download any plugins automatically , I receive the message The LINUX kernal has changed, plugins are not compatible. Its not that I use it often but is this going to be the norm from now ?

what have you flashed with,?
it may be better to flash with ATV as zgemma isnt directly supported by VIX

Back