Satellite OpenViX for Zgemma H7 released

At the end I'm definetely sure that something is preventing to send image zip files to /media/hdd/ folder of zgemma H7S whatever the image is VIX or ATV. I opened Zgemma with openATV and same trouble has occured.

I also tried to transfer the files using DCC (Dreambox Control Center) but nothing changed.

But trouble is sending zip files to /media/hdd/ folder only. If sending any zipped image file to, for example /tmp folder, no problem. File transfer is succesfully completed.

Then what's the problem I can not discover. Any comment on this issue is appreciated mates.:)

I would be asking why you are trying to send files to hdd and from what device,there are ways to view and move files from one box to another with samba as when my hdd gets full recordings are sent to a nas drive.
Maybe zipped files are wrong format as hdd may not extract them so it rejects them.
Trying to remember was it not a different file structure ipk to send to temp and install.

I would be asking why you are trying to send files to hdd and from what device,there are ways to view and move files from one box to another with samba as when my hdd gets full recordings are sent to a nas drive.
Maybe zipped files are wrong format as hdd may not extract them so it rejects them.
Trying to remember was it not a different file structure ipk to send to temp and install.
He's trying to send image to media/hdd/imagemanager for multiboot.

@ dsayers2014 replied but if it was possible to install a new image with multiboot using USB memory through openATV,it had to be same for openVIX.But unfortunately not.May be if I recognize usb memory to openVIX as /hdd, there is a weak chance for transfer and install a new image.
In fact I'm insisting on to solve the matter, otherwise I can anyway do what I want switching to openATV as I have already installed openVIX by this way before.

Usb sticks have always had issue with e2 box,my 3 working ones are 8gb Kingston,Cruzer,Integral for flashing.
If i buy a multiboot receiver i would use openvix and enjoy tv.

Back