Options for movies, sports etc with ZGemma

You had some cheap nasty ebay sub for a few quid.
Don't make me search.
That provider didn't send a 4 gig pamphlet on every possible problem you may suffer or did it end after 3 weeks like everyone told you at the time?

You had some cheap nasty ebay sub for a few quid.
Don't make me search.
That provider didn't send a 4 gig pamphlet on every possible problem you may suffer or did it end after 3 weeks like everyone told you at the time?

Why are you making things up? If you have a valid point just type it like a normal person instead of adding all the exaggeration for dramatic effect and I'll be able to respond.

I've never had a sub for a few quid.

I've never bought a sub from ebay.

Think Pablo is referring to the iptv price war thread you paid £17.50 off twitter?? And your dad and brother have had a sub off Facebook on a different thread

£17.50 isn't a few quid it's a kings ransom

For a years premier league HD and 5000 other channels
Is this dramatic enough?
I can be more dramatic if you like?
I can offer the full Rita Heyworth if you want?

That's a £17 12 month sub. Was Live TV only when I got it but it's had vod added to it since.

Screenshot_20200525-002507_Quantum IPTV.jpgScreenshot_20200525-002458_Quantum IPTV.jpg20200525_002541.jpg

That's the channel list. No bother with that sub in all the time I've had it, run it on an android box over WI-FI too. I'm really not sure what this has got to do with anything though.

20200525_002927.jpg

Did he send full details of every possible problem you may encounter?

He should have done for that price

I haven't had any problems with it, it's been fine - as good as any provider I've had and better than some I've paid much more for.

You are expecting people to believe that you paid seventeen quid for something that your provider talked you through "all the variables and troubleshooting" before you coughed up this princely sum?

You are expecting people to believe that you paid seventeen quid for something that your provider talked you through "all the variables and troubleshooting" before you coughed up this princely sum?

You're being dramatic again Pablo. I just asked him for a trial, checked it out and subscribed. I've not had any call to ask for troubleshooting and variables explaining as a) I'm alright with iptv on the devices I use it on and b) it's been fine, no issues for him to troubleshoot.

You're being dramatic again Pablo. I just asked him for a trial, checked it out and subscribed. I've not had any call to ask for troubleshooting and variables explaining as a) I'm alright with iptv on the devices I use it on and b) it's been fine, no issues for him to troubleshoot.
You've just said an hour ago that his provider was "bad" for not explaining the possible problems but yours didn't?
You should have asked for a discount, you've been robbed.

Of £17

Are you Ill?
You are wandering around in a trance asking if people are stalking you because they have the nerve to disagree with you.
- Here's a notion, and I do understand this may be new to you, you aren't correct in every passing thought that floats through your head, I know you think you are, and those around you let you think that way, but this isn't how everyone else is

sly and cable still going strong for whats left.

IPTV and motorised main options.

In regards to IPTV just take tests and make sure provider has been around long enough and able to provide decent support. Some rotten eggs for sure but some really good guys out there selling such services. Just have to weed them out so to speak.

Are you Ill?
You are wandering around in a trance asking if people are stalking you because they have the nerve to disagree with you.
- Here's a notion, and I do understand this may be new to you, you aren't correct in every passing thought that floats through your head, I know you think you are, and those around you let you think that way, but this isn't how everyone else is

I'll take that as a yes. It was obvious from the point Baz had to step in and explain your incoherent ramblings so I could respond to you tbh. Baz had to make sense of your questions and translate.

Listen Pablo, I get that you've got issues and I know you suffer with loneliness, but you don't have to take it out on me. My initial point on this thread, had it been made by anyone else, would have gone completely unchallenged - go back and read it, it's a couple of throwaway lines, a really "nothing" comment. You and Baz do look out for my posts. Read to the point that you enter the thread with your "me too?" comment... you're obsessed and you need to get a grip.

I'm not going to respond to you again on this thread so if you have any other comments to make please feel free to use the dm function. Enjoy your day and try not to think about me too much, I'm just a stranger from the internet.

My initial post was reffering to post #3 where you quoted seems may have had a bad provider correct? And I pointed out that not everything is provider related like could be device setup isp whether WiFi or ethanet.
It's an open forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion which you had and I had I ain't going to start arguing with anyone.
people quick to say bad providers ect but don't look at how end user is setup isp box device app or player used stream format that's all I was stating.

My initial post was reffering to post #3 where you quoted seems may have had a bad provider correct? And I pointed out that not everything is provider related like could be device setup isp whether WiFi or ethanet.
It's an open forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion which you had and I had I ain't going to start arguing with anyone.
people quick to say bad providers ect but don't look at how end user is setup isp box device app or player used stream format that's all I was stating.
Im sending your next batch of tablets now by carrier pidgeon royal mail are having a day off ffs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm not going to respond to you again on this thread so if you have any other comments to make please feel free to use the dm function. Enjoy your day and try not to think about me too much, I'm just a stranger from the internet.

Translation: I've got my fingers in my ears hoping the nasty man goes away.
Listen Puppy,
You may make throwaway comments but don't start crying when someone asks you to explain and then try to wave them off with the explanation that you are just 'someone on the internet'
Everyone here is some stranger on the internet it's just some are stranger than others

Back