Oscam on Zgemma Question

Reflash the box and start again.
It sounds like you have every softcam installed apart from the one you need.
Also not sure why you have eight lines from one supplier?

Thanks for your help i have to think that my Zgemma box doesnt like Oscams any ideas of another Cam i can use i am using a CCcam but pic freezes hence why i am trying another cam
Can you access the oscam web interface on your pc because you can see and add your lines in their under "Files" "oscam.server"

Is it for Sat or Eurosat, have you tried mgcamd 1.45, also have you tried copying and pasting the oscam file from where you have saved it to after converting it, and not from the converter itself, I did that once and it didnt work, so I then had it saved in documents folder and I copied it from there, pasted it in the oscam emu server files and it then worked.

this is my set up for euro and 28
[reader]

label = server1

protocol = cccam

device =//////////

user =//////

password =//////

inactivitytimeout = 30

disablecrccws_only_for = 0500:50F000;09C4:000000;098C:000000;098D:000000

group = 1

emmcache = 1,1,3,1

dropbadcws = 1

cccversion = 2.3.2

cccmaxhops = 1

ccckeepalive = 1

cccreshare = 0

disablecrccws =

Is it for Sat or Eurosat, have you tried mgcamd 1.45, also have you tried copying and pasting the oscam file from where you have saved it to after converting it, and not from the converter itself, I did that once and it didnt work, so I then had it saved in documents folder and I copied it from there, pasted it in the oscam emu server files and it then worked.
Its from 13e i have since copied to notepad converted CCCam lines to Oscam server file, but nothing is opening

Yes i cleared the Oscam server box copied & pasted my converted CCcam lines & saved but nothing is opening
start oscam and login to the web browser it looks like this.
OSCam_Webinterface_U4_Quad_Hybrid.png

Go to the FILES tab then OSCAM.SERVER tab and your details should be in there.

start oscam and login to the web browser it looks like this.
View attachment 53347

Go to the FILES tab then OSCAM.SERVER tab and your details should be in there.
i have been given 8 x lines for 13e(Polish) converted them from CCcam to Oscam format copied & pasted into Oscam server file(cleared before pasting) the reason for all this lines are currently in CCcam but the picture freezes within 1O secs so am trying to see if the Cam is problem by using Oscam as alternative

Done that only got this

Go to where it says Files and select it,then when that opens you will see oscam.version if you go to the 4th one accross it says oscam.server and in the box below should be your line details.if not copy and paste them into it and select save at the bottom,then restart oscam

Go to where it says Files and select it,then when that opens you will see oscam.version if you go to the 4th one accross it says oscam.server and in the box below should be your line details.if not copy and paste them into it and select save at the bottom,then restart oscam
Now got this picture should the channels open

Attachments

• IMG_20200806_213754.jpg
    IMG_20200806_213754.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 12
i have been given 8 x lines for 13e(Polish) converted them from CCcam to Oscam format copied & pasted into Oscam server file(cleared before pasting) the reason for all this lines are currently in CCcam but the picture freezes within 1O secs so am trying to see if the Cam is problem by using Oscam as alternative
If it's the server/provider it won't matter if you have one line or 80 lines in oscam, they'll all be equally good or bad if they're all from same provider.

Request a euro test line in satellite section and see if it's the server before you go any further

Back