Parking fine due a single digit inserted ?

Hope goes well mate fingers crossed.
The company involved uses bullying tactics, the complaint has been received via automated system, with additional information added, My sister whom is a staff nurse concurred, stand your ground, the fine should be quashed, or the company will half the fine..personally I will go to court if necessary, but for now the fine is suspended until further investigation..

TBH you aint done anything wrong mate.

With these companies the bottom dollor is most important so if it went to court no doubt mate you would win. Whether for a small amount in their eyes and costs they will have to pay if they lose is too much of a risk for them if went to court.

Would like to thank members, who offered advice regards my recent parking ticket.
Caron recieved this response from
Parking eye this afternoon.. no further action Screenshot_20200401-165758_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200401-171412_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200401-171412_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 10
Just tell them that you don't accept their T&C's and your own T&C's state that any contact requiring a response would incur a £100 fee. So if they want you to contact them further then they should send you £100.

It wouldn't hold up in court but then it's no different from them claiming for breach of an (unsigned) contract.

Hello, I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. Keep all your documentation, everything. I found these far more helpful than Peppipoo,
Forums - LegalBeagles Forum

2010 (Nov) VCS ticket, now I have Court Claim - won - LegalBeagles Forum

A scumbag firm came after me nearly 6 years after the initial "crime" but I still had all my info and documents, cutting a long story short I got £150 out of the scumbags for my time. If your offered mediation play along, you're not obliged to but it cost me half of my counter claim and your not committed to or by anything, it's done over the phone and you just stick to your guns.

Last edited:
Hello, I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. Keep all your documentation, everything. I found these far more helpful than Peppipoo,
Forums - LegalBeagles Forum

2010 (Nov) VCS ticket, now I have Court Claim - won - LegalBeagles Forum

A scumbag firm came after me nearly 6 years after the initial "crime" but I still had all my info and documents, cutting a long story short I got £150 out of the scumbags for my time. If your offered mediation play along, you're not obliged to but it cost me half of my counter claim and your not committed to or by anything, it's done over the phone and you just stick to your guns.
My good lady followed advice similar to yours, The ticket was cancelled, yesterday, thanks for the contribution, this thread could help people, in similar positions.. (y)

Back