Passed My Driving Test =)

im having a bloody fit here with some of the quotes i am getting :faint::faint::faint::faint:

told you lol!
DEE tried most of the compare sites and all very expensive for a new young driver
we looked at the co-op for car insurance and in our area it worked out to be the cheapest, another one is Quinn, but think there are stipulations on what times you can drive with them, not actually looked into it.
IF you google car ins for youngsters there is a site for young drivers ( under 30) - sorry not sure of your age that seems cheaper than some.

Last edited:
told you lol!
DEE tried most of the compare sites and all very expensive for a new young driver
we looked at the co-op for car insurance and in our area it worked out to be the cheapest, another one is Quinn, but think there are stipulations on what times you can drive with them, not actually looked into it.
IF you google car ins for youngsters there is a site for young drivers ( under 30) - sorry not sure of your age that seems cheaper than some.

lol was it even worth passing my driving test? :faint:

looks like im just going to have to use my legs abit longer, a car can wait, there is nothing under 4 grand... googling most sites, but still too much :(

even the low grade cars are expensive to insure!

Congratulations on passing, now the fun begins!!

thanks pal

fun? what fun? i feel like fainting!!!

what a way to be introduced to the Full UK License Holder Club lol

only option is to get insured as a second driver i guess! :whistling:

Back