PBnigma 5.3 for Cloud Ibox 2+

No I know about the FTP not working but I just use ES Explorer on my phone it does the job. At least with the new ones the plugins download still works :grin:

Good idea. How does this link to the box? Does it find the hard drive on the network?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep just go to Lan on es explorer and your ibox should be there. I think you may have to set up samba on the box and you can either put the files you want to transfer on your phone or from your computer as es explorer connects to both :grin:

yep just go to Lan on es explorer and your ibox should be there. I think you may have to set up samba on the box and you can either put the files you want to transfer on your phone or from your computer as es explorer connects to both :grin:

Hadn't thought about doing that. Thank you

What is the networking like on pbnigma? Have my 5 pc hard drives set up in openvix and can record to them etc.

What is the networking like on pbnigma? Have my 5 pc hard drives set up in openvix and can record to them etc.

I'm not sure to be honest, I just use my external hard drive which is corrected via USB port. But it's similar image to openvix and openatv so I should think you'd be able to do it.

What was opendroid like? I'm tempted to try it

It was ok to be honest I didn't try it for very long as I couldn't find any softcam options. I installed mgcamd but it didn't show up anywhere so I got rid.

Just managed to get pbnigma running :grin: Its just running autobouquets so its time to have a play :grin:

---------- Post Merged at 11:43 PM ----------

Very impressed so far. Crossepg caused a crash and reboot but can work around that. Quick to respond and took a few minutes to sort out mgcamd but could get used to it :grin:

Happy with it now got my network mounts set up and can connect to it from Kodi even IPTV player works up to a point and got crossepg sorted. 1 happy Bunny :-)

Happy with it now got my network mounts set up and can connect to it from Kodi even IPTV player works up to a point and got crossepg sorted. 1 happy Bunny :-)

What a guy!

Glad you got it working. What was the problem with flashing it?

No idea what the problem was just tried again and it worked lol. How do you change the font colour on the EPG? When I press up and the channel list comes up I can hardly read the what's on now part

No idea what the problem was just tried again and it worked lol. How do you change the font colour on the EPG? When I press up and the channel list comes up I can hardly read the what's on now part

Not sure sorry. Suppose it will be something with the skin which needs editing

Tried pbnigmav5.3 and it saved my box from becoming a paperweight, loving it so far but sometimes the box slows down when trying to change channels... also update to last version and now i cant find a way to initialase the usb/storage stick. It gives me PB Label Mounting option but no way to start up the usb storage.

Tried pbnigmav5.3 and it saved my box from becoming a paperweight, loving it so far but sometimes the box slows down when trying to change channels... also update to last version and now i cant find a way to initialase the usb/storage stick. It gives me PB Label Mounting option but no way to start up the usb storage.

How did you update to latest version?

Slow downs are standard on these boxes when changing channel I think it's to do with either the drivers or the tuner the only image which appeared to have fast changing was egami.

This is the only guide I found hope it helps

• Attach your USB HDD to the wetek (cloud ibox) using the port at the back.
  • On your enigma2 remote double press the blue button,
  • Highlight the powerboard-center and press ok.
  • Scroll down to Powerboard-system-setup and press ok,
  • Now go into PB Device Manager and you should see your External usb drive.
  • Press the red button to go into partitions
  • Press the yellow button format the filesystem
  • In the pop-up choose the 2nd option "Format ext3", this will take a couple of minutes to complete
  • Press red again to mount your device and then red again to okay the mount (on some skins this appears as a blank screen)
  • You should now see at the bottom left of the partitions menu that your usb hdd is mounted by the red tab saying unmount.(if you ever wish to remove your usb hdd for any reason follow the steps above and when on this screen press red to unmount your hdd safely)

always reboot after changes

Once someone has it fully setup and it works fine maybe they could release their backup for people

Scroll down to Powerboard-system-setup and press ok,
Now go into PB Device Manager and you should see your External usb drive.

that option is not available on the update... it gives a PB Label Mounting instead of Device Manager. then options: expand to device,label device,swap-manager and devices info.
I checked in each of them and theres nothing for partitions or initializing the usb drives

It was ok to be honest I didn't try it for very long as I couldn't find any softcam options. I installed mgcamd but it didn't show up anywhere so I got rid.

Just managed to get pbnigma running :grin: Its just running autobouquets so its time to have a play :grin:

---------- Post Merged at 11:43 PM ----------

Very impressed so far. Crossepg caused a crash and reboot but can work around that. Quick to respond and took a few minutes to sort out mgcamd but could get used to it :grin:

Two Issues.....

Softcams
Go into Plugins > Powerboard Center > Software Manager > Manage Extensions
Scroll down to Other and install the "Extra Feed" - Really easy to do.

Restart PBnigma and you will now have access to the Cam Manager submenu in Powerboard Center, where you will find all the softcams you need.

Crossepg
Crossepg does crash from me also. I think PBNigma needs a box with 512mb Flash memory to run properly. Some earlier Cloud Ibox 2+'s only had 256mb (or so I am told). There is a "panel" plugin in the download folder that is excellent. It can be used to install EPGImport, which works much better than crossepg. The Panel also gives access to other plugins such as IPTV Player, TS Media etc... it's like a one stop shop!

Picons are an issue if you use large ones this really slows down the image. I am using 220x132 transparent images and they do not slow anything down.

Last edited:
Back