PBnigma 5.3 for Cloud Ibox 2+

I have added an image of my Cloud-Ibox using PBNigma to the download folder. I used the backup suite with the image....

This image is not to bad but a warning to people with 256mb ram I wouldn't really use this the memory usage is high and you will run into issues especially if you try recording.

Is there a way to find out what bootloader is running on the box? Or what bootloader version is this image using? Thanks

This should work on all that can read cloudx images but if you are running an old bootloader which I think was xspeed or something it may not work.

does anyone know how to restart the mgcamd on this image installed it and everything was great sent upto fathers an picture wont clear so guessing it needs to restart

does anyone know how to restart the mgcamd on this image installed it and everything was great sent upto fathers an picture wont clear so guessing it needs to restart

Did you install mgcamd via the extra feed?

Also, did you place newcamd.list and mg-cfg file in /usr/keys folder?

Got to check....

Quick way to restart, press blue for the extensions menu, select powerboard centre, cam manager... you should have a list of installed cams. Now press red to stop and green to restart.

Yeah was using your image and it was working fine at my house but think it's a Internet issue asked him to do a net test and there's only 1 green tick

hi was setting this image up and found an option in powerboard settings to disable PB Label mount it then works as decribed

Go to setup and service searching. Set your area and settings and start scan. If your missing some epg data use cross epg. Look in information and network for the ip address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm totally lost I do a service scan & all the channels say fount but then won't even play free to air channels

---------- Post Merged at 03:45 PM ----------

iv got free channels but on cannot find ip under anything & channels have no organisation and all mixed up :(

If you use auto bouquets maker it will organise the channels into categories

Maybe try the latest openvix if that's what your used to? Ftp doesn't work but you just use samba instead and map it as a network drive on your pc / laptop. This is what I use

Only 2 issues i have is- Auto bouquets says when press scan, please first setup in configuration. (But can't see how too) I can't find my boxes up under any menu.

Only 2 issues i have is- Auto bouquets says when press scan, please first setup in configuration. (But can't see how too) I can't find my boxes up under any menu.

in auto bouquets there should be a configuration menu

Back