Perfect player on zgemma s2?

I have full epg bouquets the lot as djgarf said I helped my provider out instead or moaning.
I was with him for years for sky and vm I no he's solid so thought I would help with epg Etc as it was easy to do .
I have given the software to him so he now provides epg/bouquets

He helped me I helped him
As I no his work in progress will be solid when he finishes

I know a couple of providers based in the USA and also their channel lists are insane. They provide all the normal UK channels but they literally provide hundreds of USA channels and most of them in full HD. Neither provider was in the slightest bit interested in setups for enigma2 boxes as they didn't seem to think it would bring them much extra custom lol

I know a couple of providers based in the USA and also their channel lists are insane. They provide all the normal UK channels but they literally provide hundreds of USA channels and most of them in full HD. Neither provider was in the slightest bit interested in setups for enigma2 boxes as they didn't seem to think it would bring them much extra custom lol
It's the biggest selling point (in the uk)
The developer of the software I use said they underestimated the demand there would be for epg on e2 boxes
Safe to say they now cater specifically for that area or a small fee

If you can put me in touch I'd appreciate it. Would very much like to get American sports channels by mid-July.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi could someone help me out and please pm a good iptv provider for zgemma h2s with bouquets and a fare price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi could someone help me out and please pm a good iptv provider for zgemma h2s with bouquets and a fare price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The provider im with is the best I have had, I knew he would be as his sealions were spot on to, this iptv service is awesome it hasn't been off once since I had it, never glitched or jumped, £7.50 a month is a steal to. For zgemma you get xc plugin app or use echannelizer. Thats the only gripe is that there is no script to sort it into groups, I've tried echannelizer I got it to work but it wasn't quite right, a the epg data Was squashed into small boxes and for the time it took me to sort out I never tried again. I installed his service onto a android box using a epg url into gse iptv player and its ace but yet again. Its kind of sorted into groups but its still a bit messy. Even works well in bouquets created by echannelizer even hd sly channels. But for the quality of the streams and the fact its never been off overways the bads. I had one provider recommended on here it was good as in epg and all sorted into proper bouquets with a script to run, but it was off more than on and when it worked it constantly froze up, having to go up a channel and back down for it to kick back in.

Was it my recommendation ? FL ?, yes there were issues, seems to be all good last few weeks, new server (no more prem leg attacks were a big issue)

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

i want to use my bouquets... my provider said to use echannelizer but i cant get the channels in the bouquets i created on the right
Just do it in notepad,Its so simple,Just copy and paste all the url channels in the order you want and save as m3u to desktop

Just do it in notepad,Its so simple,Just copy and paste all the url channels in the order you want and save as m3u to desktop
cheers pal i was going to ask this very question today if i could alter them in any way. How would i go about setting them into folders like entertainment, sports, etc, etc?

you can not do that via notepad,You would need to use something like xtream editor for that

is there any free options other than extreme editor?
did you try the post i posted regard the m3u_plus convertor sorting in to bouquets, some it works, some it doesnt

this is an example, not a good one but the m3u is free

http://fulliptv.nbrz.ru:9705/get.php?username=ramadan&password=mubarak&type=m3u_plus

notice the _plus

then load the m3u in this address

http://m3utoenigma.rugovani.com/

the output is bouquets ready to ftp to your box, the example above only give 2 bouquets but others iv used sorts in to 6 and over

did you try the post i posted regard the m3u_plus convertor sorting in to bouquets, some it works, some it doesnt

this is an example, not a good one but the m3u is free

http://fulliptv.nbrz.ru:9705/get.php?username=ramadan&password=mubarak&type=m3u_plus

notice the _plus

then load the m3u in this address

http://m3utoenigma.rugovani.com/

the output is bouquets ready to ftp to your box, the example above only give 2 bouquets but others iv used sorts in to 6 and over
tried it and what ever was saved to my pc was picked up as a trojan lol

Back