Perfect player on zgemma s2?

Just seen this on another forum

To get an OE2 bouquet list, when downloading from a X-C site, just select the OE2 from the dropdown box. If you were sent a link, it probably looks like this
Code:
http://host:port/get.php?username=xxxxx&password=xxxxx&type=m3u&output=ts

Try changing to this and download instead

Change m3u to dreambox

Code:
http://host:port/get.php?username=xxxxxx&password=xxxxx&type=dreambox&output=ts

It doesn't split into separate bouquets just one but works

Last edited:
I have full epg bouquets the lot as djgarf said I helped my provider out instead or moaning.
I was with him for years for sky and vm I no he's solid so thought I would help with epg Etc as it was easy to do .
I have given the software to him so he now provides epg/bouquets

He helped me I helped him
As I no his work in progress will be solid when he finishes
Hi mate. Can you send me info on saving the e-channelizer list to another box or auto-script if possible. Been ripping my hair out with this, this past 3 weeks. I can assign all UK channels on e-channelizer and sort into bouquets but just can't get it so that I can use on other boxes. Cheers

Hi mate. Can you send me info on saving the e-channelizer list to another box or auto-script if possible. Been ripping my hair out with this, this past 3 weeks. I can assign all UK channels on e-channelizer and sort into bouquets but just can't get it so that I can use on other boxes. Cheers
I use xtream editor cost about £13 per year but is a lot more user friendly than e channelizer. Have a look at that one mate

I use xtream editor cost about £13 per year but is a lot more user friendly than e channelizer. Have a look at that one mate
Oh great, thanks. I thought Xtream editor only edited Xtream EPG's. Do they organise Zgemma lists into bouquets and create wget auto script? Cheers

Oh great, thanks. I thought Xtream editor only edited Xtream EPG's. Do they organise Zgemma lists into bouquets and create wget auto script? Cheers

I have most American channels with epg and full uk epg. It integrates into my Eddison boquets so I have virmin first then Iptv next.
If you purchase the extream editor you add your m3u edit to suit you then add the epg links to each channel (it brings up sugestions) not to hard.
You then load to box (must add ipk file first to add plugin to zgemma) .
Bouquets load
Epg populates
Choose time to suit you for refresh each day.

Hi again i have xtreamtv on my zgemma h2s box could you help me get it up and running please with all uk channels and all 3pm kos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate
In work till after 4 but can help then if that's any good you will need a laptop and a Iptv sub if you have them were good to go.

Back