Phone dropped screen not coming on

I didnt know that mate that's good, they say the new batteries they use now are fine to charge overnight but I wouldn't be telling them I leave it overnight, problem is with all new phones, is there is so much stuff on them, the batteries don't last long at all, but I suppose with the super fast charging, it's not a massive problem. They charge so quick now but again that's not good for a battery so can't win really 🤣🤣
True bud my missus phone uses 65w charger and fully charged in 30 minuites but only has two 2000 batteries in it my Huawei was only 25/30w charger and 4200 battery

Sorry CK we've wondered off topic have you tried connecting phone to pc or had a look on samsung support I know usually you can actually download the software to reflash your phone never tried with android I've done it with iphone se a while ago

Not bad that bud what's battery life like on it

Lasts all day (6am - 8pm) with reasonably heavy use, if I'm not using it as much it lasts till bedtime. It's newish (5 months) so it'll be interesting to see how the batteries last over time.

Screen protector and case he said so should have more protection

That's funny mate I actually believe that is a joke now.

He has proper good case and screen protector and even that didn't do the job of protecting the phone.

Nokia 3310 10 days battery and snake, living the dream there!! 🤣

What a classic legendary phone and played snake for days on end lol

Lasts all day (6am - 8pm) with reasonably heavy use, if I'm not using it as much it lasts till bedtime. It's newish (5 months) so it'll be interesting to see how the batteries last over time.
Not bad that my iPhone will last till around 8:30pm but my Huawei p30 pro lasts till bed and both have relitavly heavy usage esp iphone but Huawei mainly at weekend or when football on as hate ios iptv apps🤣🤣🤣

That's funny mate I actually believe that is a joke now.

He has proper good case and screen protector and even that didn't do the job of protecting the phone.

What a classic legendary phone and played snake for days on end lol
You can have any case screen protector or even a 360 case which covers back and front bud and damage still can happen trust me been there done that

Sorry CK we've wondered off topic have you tried connecting phone to pc or had a look on samsung support I know usually you can actually download the software to reflash your phone never tried with android I've done it with iphone se a while ago

No worries wondering off topic is all in good fun lol

Yep done that mate but pc ain't even recognising it.

Nah not really looked into downloading software from their site.

@channelking can your dad still hear message tone ect and ring tone.
And just found this you may have looked already
SOLVED: Samsung A5 dropped on back and screen is now black - Samsung Galaxy A5

Don't know if same model but may give an idea

Obi maybe right with loose cable as its mentioned in this article Fix a Black Smartphone Screen | Smartphone Repair Las Vegas

Ye he rang from housephone and mobile ringtone was coming on only then few hours laters when he tried it nothing happened but was giving the message like phone was off.

Ye looked at that article.

Possible loose cable and nothing major but I wouldn't want to fekk about with that tbh.

Will speak to Samsung tomorrow book appointment for their repair centre for Monday if possible.

No worries wondering off topic is all in good fun lol

Yep done that mate but pc ain't even recognising it.

Nah not really looked into downloading software from their site.

Ye he rang from housephone and mobile ringtone was coming on only then few hours laters when he tried it nothing happened but was giving the message like phone was off.

Ye looked at that article.

Possible loose cable and nothing major but I wouldn't want to fekk about with that tbh.

Will speak to Samsung tomorrow book appointment for their repair centre for Monday if possible.
Let us know how you get on bud

Went earlier to the Samsung repair centre.

The cants properly checked even with a UV light and found a crack in the screen and said will cost to repair won't be free.

Oh well have to go to some local shop and get it done there as samsung price was expensive.

Just don't know whether can trust local shops to do a good job and also don't know if they will really put an original genuine Samsung screen on.

The cants properly checked even with a UV light and found a crack in the screen and said will cost to repair won't be free.

Oh well have to go to some local shop and get it done there as samsung price was expensive.

Just don't know whether can trust local shops to do a good job and also don't know if they will really put an original genuine Samsung screen on.
You may have to bite the bullet and pay Samsung, I took my old Sammy to have a new charging port installed, none of the independent shops would do it as it involved removing the screen and they all said it was too risky.
Their actual words were it will be cheaper to buy a new phone

Tbh bud every phone shop uses the same screens for Samsung which is lg screens bud.
If you lived in my area I would’ve taken you to guy I use for all my phone repairs tbh shouldn’t be anymore then £50 for a new screen did they say whether it was outer screen or inner screen as some Samsungs have 2 screens

You may have to bite the bullet and pay Samsung, I took my old Sammy to have a new charging port installed, none of the independent shops would do it as it involved removing the screen and they all said it was too risky.
Their actual words were it will be cheaper to buy a new phone
Depending on model they won’t touch bud or just cant be arsed with custom lol but I’ve had s4 mini s9 s10 and all been repaired by person I use and whether it’s Samsung or not they all use same screens.

Tbh bud every phone shop uses the same screens for Samsung which is lg screens bud.
If you lived in my area I would’ve taken you to guy I use for all my phone repairs tbh shouldn’t be anymore then £50 for a new screen did they say whether it was outer screen or inner screen as some Samsungs have 2 screens

Went to a few shops today.

They saying samsung don't do generic screen and what they have is actual samsung screen. Doubt it but who knows.

They said inside screen had crack but seems whole screen needs to be replaced.

Had some quoting about £125 and some £95

Which is bloody expensive and they saying its a genuine samsung screen.

Went to a few shops today.

They saying samsung don't do generic screen and what they have is actual samsung screen. Doubt it but who knows.

They said inside screen had crack but seems whole screen needs to be replaced.

Had some quoting about £125 and some £95

Which is bloody expensive and they saying its a genuine samsung screen.
There both the same screens bud in theory lol £125 does sound expensive especially when screens are cheap enough to buy when you can get a new screen on iPhone for half that

Back