Price
3 yrs+3 mths for £65
Condition
  1. Good
Hi Guys,
Found a very nice cheap PIA VPN Deal 3yrs+3mths for £65
Here the direct link for infos:-
Private Internet Access: The #1 Best VPN Service For 10+ Years

I have very limited time and therefore looking for someone to take over, Set it up, run it and offer it for others and share.
PIA says "unlimited connections" so you could offer it to as many members, as are interested,
making it as cheap as Chips and enjoy for 39 mths. It is a great Deal.
I have been using PIA VPN since 2021 on a share from "mike123" and "lamblamb" but this Sub is expiring in April and July 2023,
so looking to get a new one.
If anybody is interested please go ahead and get it running I will take 4 Slots.
Please let me know if you would do it.
KIndest regards.
Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• PIA_3yrs+3Mths_£65.png
    PIA_3yrs+3Mths_£65.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 14
This is great pitch for getting someone to do the hard work...I may try and set one up ...but before I consider it ...is it really unlimited...even surf say they are but seen so many get blocked for having too many devices activated...also how was each device activated was it a code like surf ..and how much per slot?

This is great pitch for getting someone to do the hard work...I may try and set one up ...but before I consider it ...is it really unlimited...even surf say they are but seen so many get blocked for having too many devices activated...also how was each device activated was it a code like surf ..and how much per slot?
Even just between 10 would only be £6.50

The guy setting it up though should at least get a freebie or beer money for setting it up as it's their time being used.

Another issue is as it says unlimited what's to stop a few users giving the login to their pals? Next thing the login is shared all over the web

Most have a fair usage policy including surfshark. PIA are one of the few who do not when they say unlimited they mean unlimited.

Even just between 10 would only be £6.50

The guy setting it up though should at least get a freebie or beer money for setting it up as it's their time being used.

Another issue is as it says unlimited what's to stop a few users giving the login to their pals? Next thing the login is shared all over the web
Exactly point I was making...don't mind doing the setting up if devices are authorised by the person who sets up...if login info is needed then...it will be on sale on a shoppy somewhere before we know it 🤣🤣

OK Guys, thank you for all your comments.
@Kyser143 - It is NOT a pitch i found this Deal and am offering for someone to set up. Thats all. There is NO malice concealed. I just DO NOT have the time, my time is Limited for my Hobby.
We were ALL given User and Password and told to only use for as many Slots as we paid for. NO code like Surfshark needed. PIA DO unlimited Connections YES.

@pabloescaban - because I need at least four Slots (maybe even Six), Sat Boxes, PC, Laptops and Tablets for me and Family. It would be silly to restrict them in the use of their Devices.

@pupuqiop - I have contacted VPNDeals for Surfshark, but as yet NO answer. So i have started this thread NOT to hi-jack his any longer.

@dsayers2014 - of course he can take as many free Slots for himself and adjust the prices for us accordingly. Its up to whoever decides to take this on. He will get his Freebie and as far as
i am concerned also a Beer. I am only putting this out there to give others who like myself want VPN at reasonable prices. This is a bargain.!

@ - moshibeth. I had a PIA two year run with "mike123" and "lamblamb" taking 5 slots from them. I thought this was a super idea and it ran smoothly, dont know exactly how many Slots they had
shared but i had NO problems my end with PIA. But now the Subs are running out April and July 2023.

@ - pabloescaban - Please guys lets be realistic and Play Fair here. Its to ALL our advantage to share and make this work.

"mike123" - has already responded saying "too many piss takers" he will NOT do again.

Just waiting for "lamblamb" maybe he would do it again.

Kindest regards.Andrew

Last edited:
OK Guys, thank you for all your comments.
@Kyser143 - It is NOT a pitch i found this Deal and am offering for someone to set up. Thats all. There is NO malice concealed. I just DO NOT have the time, my time is Limited for my Hobby.

@pabloescaban - because I need at least four Slots (maybe even Six), Sat Boxes, PC, Laptops and Tablets for me and Family. It would be silly to restrict them in the use of their Devices.

@pupuqiop - I have contacted VPNDeals for Surfshark, but as yet NO answer. So i have started this thread NOT to hi-jack his any longer.

@dsayers2014 - of course he can take as many free Slots for himself and adjust the prices for us accordingly. Its up to whoever decides to take this on. He will get his Freebie and as far as
i am concerned also a Beer. I am only putting this out there to give others who like myself want VPN at reasonable prices. This is a bargain.!

@ - moshibeth. I had a PIA two year run with "mike123" and "lamblamb" taking 5 slots from them. I thought this was a super idea and it ran smoothly, dont know exactly how many Slots they had
shared but i had NO problems my end with PIA. But now the Subs are running out April and July 2023.

@ - pabloescaban - Please guys lets be realistic and Play Fair here. Its to ALL our advantage to share and make this work.

"mike123" - has already responded saying "too many piss takers" he will NOT do again.

Just waiting for "lamblamb" maybe he would do it again.

Kindest regards.Andrew
Mike123 gave you the answer really andrew "too many piss takers" I have unlimited 5 year surfshark deal i share with my lot never had an issue to be fair.

@ moshibeth,
@ Kaspas4450
How long do you guys still have to run? on your Subs, maybe you can offer and take me on board for the Slots I need.?
do you also give out User and Passwords or is it via Code?
Cheers, Andrew

@ moshibeth,
@ Kaspas4450
How long do you guys still have to run? on your Subs, maybe you can offer and take me on board for the Slots I need.?
Cheers, Andrew
Mine is via code, and is until Dec 24

@ moshibeth,
@ Kaspas4450
Cheers, Andrew
Nobody should give out user/password details their personal account could be changed.

Maybe "lamblamb" will join the this thread and shed some light on how he was able to share / give out the User and Password with his Slot takers.
So they could all Set up and Login with PIA themselves.

I really apprec your comments Guys. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences with me.(y)

Kindest regards. Andrew

Mike123 gave you the answer really andrew "too many piss takers" I have unlimited 5 year surfshark deal i share with my lot never had an issue to be fair.
You will never have an issue if you use the code method, this just gives them access to the VPN not your account. I initially gave people the username and password and people as Mike123 has already stated took it upon themselves to log into the account and try to change things (very unsportingly if you ask me), or as quite rightly stated 'taking the piss' I was trying to help them out and do them a favour/save them money, but no they wanted more and started sharing the loging details the twats, hence the reason I disconnected them all and I changed mine to a code, and waited for them to get in touch with me! By the way, I think I also have a slot from Mike123 also and it has been flawless.

Back