Available PIA VPN 3yr+3mth Sub Deal £65

The problem I've found with buying slots is that I routinely get logged out and I have to message the owner and go through the whole code thing again. Not really a problem if you've bought one slot but when you've bought a couple and keep needing to message the owner - especially right before a 3pm kick off and in the hope they'll respond in time.

I think it's more to not wanting to pay the full price up front and getting the deal at a fraction of the price without the hassle.
Personally I would just get a ipvanish account online for very cheap such as ebay and use it on a few devices as they are also unlimited and alot of time they run longer than the year advertised

Hi Guys, I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for all your comments and advice which i HAVE taken on Board.
I have had a chat with the Family and have also written to Wheelo our Admin and accepted his offer to share the Account.:sunglasses:
My oldest daughter has taken on the responsibility of managing the PIA VPN 3yr+3mths Account when I am away abroad on business.:whistle:
So I hope I am up and running very soon. AGAIN kindest regards to ALL, you know who you are, for knocking some sense into me.
It is truly a BARGAIN and I did not want it to go to waste.(y)
Cheers
Andrew

Last edited:
Just waiting for "lamblamb" maybe he would do it again.

Kindest regards.Andrew

i was banned by admin on here from buying a 10 connection sub and splitting it 10 ways and making 1p on top of the original purchase price. i couldnt sell it at £6.49.99999999999999999

i have never bothered since nor posted on any thread where people are doing the same as i did.

surfshark used to offer unlimited connections with no fair use policy. there is no such thing as unlimited with surfshark. they block your account when they see fit.

pia now, apparently have an unlimited policy. so 1 person in the world could buy a sub and share it to the rest of the world. it wont work, they will get the hump when their profits dive.

i was banned by admin on here from buying a 10 connection sub and splitting it 10 ways and making 1p on top of the original purchase price. i couldnt sell it at £6.49.99999999999999999

i have never bothered since nor posted on any thread where people are doing the same as i did.

surfshark used to offer unlimited connections with no fair use policy. there is no such thing as unlimited with surfshark. they block your account when they see fit.

pia now, apparently have an unlimited policy. so 1 person in the world could buy a sub and share it to the rest of the world. it wont work, they will get the hump when their profits dive.
Thanks for your reply Lamblamb. Your PIA shares have workrd for me all this time no problems whatsoever with PIA. they are in fact still running and active, BUT expiring on 12 July 2023.
So thats why i searched around to extend my protection. Have now this 3year + 3month Deal set up and running. Half Half with wheelo. (y)
Thanks for clearing that up Mr Lamb.😉
kindest regards
Andrew

Set up an account on TopCashBack, click on PIA through the TCB site or app, then purchase your vpn and you'll get 95% of your money back as cash that you can withdraw to your bank account.

View attachment 89247
Cheers just done this mine was due to run out July too. Never used top cash back before it's not showing I've bought anything yet. I did it through the cash back app. Hopefully it shows soon . Even though £43 quid for 27 months is still a good offer

Cheers just done this mine was due to run out July too. Never used top cash back before it's not showing I've bought anything yet. I did it through the cash back app. Hopefully it shows soon . Even though £43 quid for 27 months is still a good offer

It takes time for the cashback to "track" ie show as having successfully been applied.

Back