pics of earth

:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:Im so sorry to all members,link seems to be broken.trying to sort it out.
Something i may have done wrong.

Thank you rtm.Igot them in email a while ago,i should have checked to make shure they where still ok.Sorry again to all Members.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Yes thats them rtm.Thanks.the email was a powerpoint presentation.Did not know the link was broken.I taught they where peautiful pics.Thanks rtm again

What happened to you Ally is that the PowerPoint slide show was an actual file attached to your email.

Attachments like that can't be linked to in the same way one would link to a Web Page.

Files (not links) need to be saved from the email to your computer & then attached to a post using the attachment option (little paper clip beside the smiley)

forumtoolbar.jpg

However, in your case the file in question was a file with the extension .pps & that is not listed as allowable attachments on TechKings.

You can see the list of allowable files & their restrictions by clicking on the little down arrow next to the paper clip in the new post toolbar (see Pic).

attachmentsk.jpg

-

Thanks G.I made a blunder,thanks to rtm,people could see pics.My intentions
where good i just blew it.Sorry again

Thanks G.I made a blunder,thanks to rtm,people could see pics.My intentions
where good i just blew it.Sorry again

No blunder there Ally, you're being good enough to share & that's what's going to keep this place interesting.

It's all just a learning curve & don't think for one minute that even the veteran posters haven't encountered these issues at some stage.

You're doing just fine :)

-

Well stated Gman. (y)

And don't beat yourself up about it Ally. The pics are up, some people learned something, and you still got to share what you intended to share. Life is good. :)

Last edited:
We all worked together on this one. I was able to find a work around to the pics, one of the many things I picked up on other sites and here.

I even posted some pics, and I had to work on them for a while before I got it straightened out.

Thanks for the post ally and like lots of us im learning something new on Tks everyday a big thanks to all contributors :cheers:

Back