HD51 4K Picture Pixalating?

jazz

I have a problem with my Mutant HD51, the picture keeps glitching and pixalating, this happens every few minutes and lasts for a second or two. This is happening on the freesat channels. I have checked the signal strength on the receiver which seems to be low, SNR 73%, AGC 55%, BER 0. Would these figures cause this problem?

Thinking cable or f connectors need rechecking as i get that on 19.2 and have a faulty cable.
I hope to check out the cables and connectors tomorrow. Did you solve your problem on 19.2 with a new cable or connector?

Been having a bit of pixelating earlier on premier sports while football was on, now once its over, it seems to have settled down again, it was happening quite a bit last week on BT sports, again while football was on, has anyone else had similar?

Been having a bit of pixelating earlier on premier sports while football was on, now once its over, it seems to have settled down again, it was happening quite a bit last week on BT sports, again while football was on, has anyone else had similar?
A lot having issues with bt on cable and as most still seem to have a dish available. I for the life of me cannot see why not have a sat sub as an extra option as still a fair amount on it.

The problem I have is with the free channels on satellite, so I guess it's not a premium channel problem.

A lot having issues with bt on cable and as most still seem to have a dish available. I for the life of me cannot see why not have a sat sub as an extra option as still a fair amount on it.
Yeah I still have sat and I ended up just using it last weekend for BT sports instead of cable, the point I was trying to make though was over the last few weeks, while football has been on BT HD or Premium Sports HD , there has been quite a bit of pixellation, and once the football is over the picture goes back to being ok, its just that its a strange one to figure out.

Yeah I still have sat and I ended up just using it last weekend for BT sports instead of cable, the point I was trying to make though was over the last few weeks, while football has been on BT HD or Premium Sports HD , there has been quite a bit of pixellation, and once the football is over the picture goes back to being ok, its just that its a strange one to figure out.
Only on cashe servers

I hope to check out the cables and connectors tomorrow. Did you solve your problem on 19.2 with a new cable or connector?
No i have to get an installer out as its on my motorised supply and tonight it was crap,floorboards need to be taken up and new feeds added + saorview aerial connection.

Thanks. I have managed to check all of the connections and cables, all are fine. I also connected the receiver to another satellite dish and it's the same problem, also connected an old zgemma to the satellite feed which displayed excellent SNR & AGC readings with no pixalisation, so I guess there is a fault with the Mutant receiver?

Thanks. I have managed to check all of the connections and cables, all are fine. I also connected the receiver to another satellite dish and it's the same problem, also connected an old zgemma to the satellite feed which displayed excellent SNR & AGC readings with no pixalisation, so I guess there is a fault with the Mutant receiver?

is it not something to do with Oscam as I am having the same problem, did you ever fix it?

You dont use splitters on sat.
Cams are only used on encryption channels.
I would also reflash box and setup from scratch and no settings restore to see how the basic setup goes to to make sure everything is ok or not.
Is box under warranty?

Back