Plan B restrictions to be dropped starting 27 January.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
The wearing of face masks will no longer be mandatory starting in schools from tomorrow

"We will trust the judgement of the British people" says PM Boris Johnson

View attachment twitter_20220119_140711.mp4

Boris Johnson - ‘From the start of Thursday next week, mandatory certification will end’

Prime Minister announcing the scrapping of Vaccine Passports requirement in England.

View attachment twitter_20220119_140103.mp4

"As Covid becomes endemic we will need to replace legal requirements with guidance urging people with the virus to be considerate of others"

Boris Johnson says self-isolation regulations will expire on 24 March and are not expected to be renewed

View attachment twitter_20220119_140521.mp4

Boris Johnson - ‘From tomorrow we no longer require face masks in classrooms’

View attachment twitter_20220119_144130.mp4

We have to live with Covid as we do other Virus. If it keeps getting weaker there is a good chance we will be able to.

Not keen on them not renewing the self-isolation regulations though, turning these regulations into advice will probably mean a lot of younger people will just carry on as normal ignoring it.

We have to live with Covid as we do other Virus. If it keeps getting weaker there is a good chance we will be able to.

Not keen on them not renewing the self-isolation regulations though, turning these regulations into advice will probably mean a lot of younger people will just carry on as normal ignoring it.
Ye that part I agree with mate as if you in effect scrap the self isolation regulations you are leaving it to the public whether they choose to self isolate or not.

Young people as you rightly say will just ignore it and not bother where it would be advisable to self isolate.

Ye that part I agree with mate as if you in effect scrap the self isolation regulations you are leaving it to the public whether they choose to self isolate or not.

Young people as you rightly say will just ignore it and not bother where it would be advisable to self isolate.
Self isolate for what?
No one ever self isolated for a cold and 90% of the population didn't have vaccines against them.
We have all the protection were ever going to have so now it's time to get on with it.
Tests will disappear shortly so no one will know what they've got

The wearing of face masks will no longer be mandatory starting in schools from tomorrow

"We will trust the judgement of the British people" says PM Boris Johnson

View attachment 70544

Boris Johnson - ‘From the start of Thursday next week, mandatory certification will end’

Prime Minister announcing the scrapping of Vaccine Passports requirement in England.

View attachment 70542

"As Covid becomes endemic we will need to replace legal requirements with guidance urging people with the virus to be considerate of others"

Boris Johnson says self-isolation regulations will expire on 24 March and are not expected to be renewed

View attachment 70543

Boris Johnson - ‘From tomorrow we no longer require face masks in classrooms’

View attachment 70546
I said this on a face mask post and people was like nah won’t ease it but they are only in place till 26th jan.
It’s about time we just got on with it tbh cause the whole isolation system ect is a flaw as people will have still been out even with covid.
Like this track and trace shite I got a message at 5am telling me I must continue to self isolate and not leave my house bare in mind I was knocking zzzzz out at that time then 50minuites later another message came through saying thank you for self isolating wtf

Last edited:
Drakeford and Sturgeon will be p!ssed. They don't want this to end.

Will be interesting to see which way they go now and even more interesting to see the results should they remain as they are.

NHS mandates to be scrapped next me thinks/hopes.

It'll be up to the individual.
I've not had a cold for two years and I think it's down to face masks and hand hygiene.
I used to get two or three every year, I'll continue with masks in shops etc and I think a lot of others will too.
In Asian countries, face masks have been the norm for twenty years

It's time just to carry on and just let things play out. Vaccines are in place for those that want it. Just no more restrictions and no more need for them at all now.

@pabloescaban tbh in Pakistan and India cases are still high and generally speaking alot of people there don't believe covid is real and alot don't even wear masks there.

Same as uk then 🤣🤣
It's worse there I would imagine.

Found alot of the Asian community are more prone to believe conspiracy theories than go on facts. Trust me speaking to relatives there they really come out with some crap and nonsense.

@pabloescaban tbh in Pakistan and India cases are still high and generally speaking alot of people there don't believe covid is real and alot don't even wear masks there.

I have a good friend who's just back from Pakistan after spending Xmas there with his family, he stated the same. He said he never heard it mentioned whilst out there unless he brought it up

I have a good friend who's just back from Pakistan after spending Xmas there with his family, he stated the same. He said he never heard it mentioned whilst out there.
My Uncle and aunty just travelled to Pakistan last week for a wedding and holiday and spoke to them yesterday and they say no one in shops or when they were out and about were wearing masks . But the family members there think covid is a sham and made by the powerful countries lol.

Tbh in those countries especially where livelihood is critical they will just ignore lockdowns, restrictions etc and do their own thing.

Can't really tell someone that something is really a pandemic when they have it in their head it's fake and is political.

It's time just to carry on and just let things play out. Vaccines are in place for those that want it. Just no more restrictions and no more need for them at all now.

I was speaking more about China, Korea, Japan etc where there's massive cities of 100 million and mass transit systems in operation.
I'm not sure Pakistan and India will have it as bad as cooler countries but I don't know the geography that well

It'll be up to the individual.
I've not had a cold for two years and I think it's down to face masks and hand hygiene.
I used to get two or three every year, I'll continue with masks in shops etc and I think a lot of others will too.
In Asian countries, face masks have been the norm for twenty years
True,
that's why when you do eventually get one it will feel x10 worse simply because you've not built up any antibodies for the common cold virus.
There was an outbreak recently they called it the "Supercold" but it wasn't it was because the reasons I said, just feels alot worse.

When next thursday comes my mask is off. When they told us to put masks on i reluctantly did but no more for me asap.

Agreed but each to their own. If people feel safer wearing them, so be it.
Same goes for those that comment on others not wearing them. Hopefully they'll now stop with the hate aimed at those that don't wear them.

My daughter (17), who has asthma quite bad and usually wears a mask regardless, was pulled after running for a bus she nearly missed, she got on the bus and an elderly man had a right go at her for having it down past her chin whilst she caught her breath. Completely went off at her and embarrassed her. She's been brought up to respect her elders so she didn't retaliate but he really upset her. Luckily for him I wasn't about.
Wear it if you want but stay out of other people's business if they don't.

me i had covid over Christmas, rough for 3-4 days took 10 to clear did not tell anybody e.g nhs T&T etc ,i have had two jabs, wont be having a third or forth .
wife had it same time no effect what so ever ( 3 jabs) even when out shopping etc which she had to do so no isolation for her, i will stop wearing masks i cough more with then on, and i will return to my normal and get on with my life for as long as i have got.

Back