Plan B restrictions to be dropped starting 27 January.

Agreed but each to their own. If people feel safer wearing them, so be it.
Same goes for those that comment on others not wearing them. Hopefully they'll now stop with the hate aimed at those that don't wear them.

My daughter (17), who has asthma quite bad and usually wears a mask regardless, was pulled after running for a bus she nearly missed, she got on the bus and an elderly man had a right go at her for having it down past her chin whilst she caught her breath. Completely went off at her and embarrassed her. She's been brought up to respect her elders so she didn't retaliate but he really upset her. Luckily for him I wasn't about.
Wear it if you want but stay out of other people's business if they don't.
Know that feeling bud my missus has copd and my son has asthma and had simular to your daughter walking to our asda missus had some kind of attack and had to take her mask off to take her inhalor.

We have to live with Covid as we do other Virus. If it keeps getting weaker there is a good chance we will be able to.

Not keen on them not renewing the self-isolation regulations though, turning these regulations into advice will probably mean a lot of younger people will just carry on as normal ignoring it.
I agree, let's just hope it doesn't get any worse. I know a few guys who are self- employed (in the building game) who went to work with Covid ignoring any isolation rules.
I can see both sides of that argument in their case especially if there's mouths to feed and a mortgage to pay but it doesn't make it right

Last edited:
Back