plantar fasciitis

loncell

TK Veteran
Never had it till about a week ago it kicked off for no reason, terrible heel pain but alot worse when I bend forward.
Anyone had and got rid, ?. I do wear alot of flat Adidas trainers so is there any insoles or strappings you can advise do the trick ?.

I read I might have got it through over excerise,
Yeah right

Hi mate. I’m a service engineer for a private medical company and I deal with physiotherapy clinics and clinicians daily. You need to search for shockwave therapy in your local area and if you can’t find any let me know what part of the country you are located at and I can see if I can put you in contact with your local clinics if it’s allowed on here. Ask for either radial or focus shockwave therapy, it works wonders for plantar but I’m not a clinician so I can’t give you any clinical advice. Good luck fella

I've had it for years since breaking ankle, had physio which helps, worse fist thing in morning, have tried splint to hold for in upward angle at night did and didn't work, cramps were the worst, have to stretch with bands before going to bed, was fitted for insole but can't bare walking in it for more than 5mins, the stretches help me more than anything, but as I said foot relaxes too much during sleep the pain and or cramp has me awake, waiting on more physio

Thanks for the advise and arsenal123

I'll try a few of the above insoles, brace and roller first from the links above but thanks for the offer.

@weimaraner95 I'm not normally on my feet all day but have been of late helping a friend on a job. When sat I always sit crossed legged with my other leg over the troubled leg/foot kinda putting pressure on the foot in question but alot of my Adidas trainers are flat bed trainers so I will have to invest in some of the above insoles.

Crazy really how these things just appear and you can't put your finger on why

But again thanks, I'll report back once I've had ago with some of the home remedies

Thanks for the advise and arsenal123

I'll try a few of the above insoles, brace and roller first from the links above but thanks for the offer.

@weimaraner95 I'm not normally on my feet all day but have been of late helping a friend on a job. When sat I always sit crossed legged with my other leg over the troubled leg/foot kinda putting pressure on the foot in question but alot of my Adidas trainers are flat bed trainers so I will have to invest in some of the above insoles.

Crazy really how these things just appear and you can't put your finger on why

But again thanks, I'll report back once I've had ago with some of the home remedies
As well as the roller I use these
Here

If the roller doesn’t help try the calf stretches recommend by this guy.
My mate had the same issue and it was down to him having tight calves.

Get yourself some orthortics, if you get them made to measure it'll fix it quicker, you can buy them from amazon but i doubt they are any good.

I've got stuff on order, strong support sock , roller and insoles so at the moment I have an elastic bandage on pulled quite tight'ish but my pains not really bad when walking its more when I bend so the calf pulls and the back of the heel gives out a sharp pain. I'm also using a massage gun on both the bottom of my foot and my calf 2-3 times a day.

.I know its there thought the day but not painful till I bend kind of straight kneed then its very painful right that bottom/back of heel as though it stems from the calf and its pulling and the heel pain starts.

I have watched quite a few remedies but you can end up watching too many as some are conflicting. I recently watched one were a guy claims to be able to cure it. I thought, go on give it a go but when he went into meditation and diet I turned it off.

If it hasn't already been said -- a tight Achilles tendon can cause Plantar : check out some exercises.
I stand on the bottom step of my stairs, with just the front part of my foot on the tread and then 'drop' my heels towards the floor giving the achilles a good stretch

Never had it till about a week ago it kicked off for no reason, terrible heel pain but alot worse when I bend forward.
Anyone had and got rid, ?. I do wear alot of flat Adidas trainers so is there any insoles or strappings you can advise do the trick ?.

I read I might have got it through over excerise,
Yeah right
get a golf ball and a tennis ball roll them under your arch one at a time all around for two minutes each twice a day.

So I've followed all your advise, I bought some decent insoles, exercise using lots of stretches, ball rolling and even a massage gun on my calf hopefully I can ease or even cure it as it's not half p*ssing me off

It's hell I had it. Do all the stretching recommended and wear good shoes or insoles in cheaper shoes. Don't walk around bear foot!
It takes a long time to heal. Give it time.
I had it bad 20 years ago. It took almost a year to heal but it never came back.

my missis had it bad for a year or so, go get a pair of decent pair of walking shoes fitted by a sportshop or company that will check your gait and do the recommended stretches which is very inportant to help the healing process and stay away from flat shoes

Back