plantar fasciitis

Well I've been at it for a few weeks and it seems to be settling down, slowly but there's definite improvement.
Only draw back my left hand started of since wearing the insoles. I've had to take the insoles out and strap the right foot up. I use ibrophen gel, massage and calf stretches.

I'll never call athletes soft tw@ts when they ever mention there out with it. It's one annoying niggling strains that linger like a fart in a phone box.

For the younger ones, that's the big red thing that Doctor fecks off in

My wife suffered from this but also started going through a health kick and working out. She is now down 32lbs since October and the PF has disappeared.

Now I'm not into hocus pocus remedies but the Chinese have been practising pressure point relief remedies since the dawn of time.

I've started using this technique and I'm not going to lie I've noticed I've definite improvement. Try it if you suffer and let's see
View attachment 103047
I was going to ask, have you tried Acupuncture because that actually worked on my neck really well.
I actually bought my own Acupuncture needles and my wife used to put them in for me saved quite a bit of money.

Last edited:
I was going to ask, I’ve tried Acupuncture because that actually worked on my neck really well.
I actually bought my own Acupuncture needles and my wife used to put them in for me save quite a bit of money.
Your a braver guy than me m8. If I bought my missus some I'm sure she'd knock up a little lookalike doll for when I'm out on the lash

I had this come and go a couple of times over the past few years. Went to see a podiatrist who wanted me to spend a ton of money on custom inserts or alternatively do surgery. I'll pass on both. Went and bought some gel inserts specifically meant for PF and wore those off and on for a bit. The main thing that seemed to do the trick was no longer wearing slides and flexible sneakers. Someone suggested buying some Asics because they don't flex easily like Nike and such. Bought two pairs of those and used them as my daily footwear and the pain went away. Been gone for almost two years now.

YMMV

Back