Please help, losing my mind!

Newbie here with his fist zgemma box! I attempted to reflash it, with wooshbuild it was all going swimmingly until I downloaded xe editor and had my line done by my iptv seller, when I imported events it just remained on 0 and it wouldn’t budge, tried multiple times but still getting no where. Now the box keeps restarting on me and I just want to wipe the whole thing and start from scratch, could someone send me a tutorial, and the links to the best build? I see so many links but I don’t know what’s up to date or the best one, I would be forever grateful! Thank you

Use WooshBuild Infinity or grog free range image and use jedi ask your provider for username password server url and port number

Ca
Use WooshBuild Infinity or grog free range image and use jedi ask your provider for username password server url and port number
reflash straight from usb?
WooshBuild Enigma2 Image Download

Is this the best place to get it from? Download it, put it on a usb (format the usb prior) turn off box, plug it in, turn on and it should flash? When I flashed it before ipabtv keeps coming up before like it hasn’t deleted everything that was on there previously

You don't download infinity you reflash with open atv 6.2 or 6.3 then install infinity via a command line

Hi m8, have you got a usb mounted on the box, if so in the X editor make sure you set the workpath to media/hdd and not enigma2, if you don't change it the epg will be stored to your box and crashing it, also is your box connect to the internet, and sometimes just leave it to import sometimes it can be slow

Hi m8, have you got a usb mounted on the box, if so in the X editor make sure you set the workpath to media/hdd and not enigma2, if you don't change it the epg will be stored to your box and crashing it
I’ll keep this in mind when I reflash and start from scratch. The box just keeps turning off now

Do I need to flash it first with open atv before I put wooshbuild on it? Or do I just use that tutorial for the whole lot? Also where’s it says click the download button but it’s not hyperlinked

Open and read all the spoilers, you have to flash with OpenATV 6.2 or 6.3 to start, it explains that bit near the bottom

If you have already put openatv on before, then follow the instructions for flashing online, might make things easier.

I’ve not put atv on, it was second hand, I pretty much want to start from scratch again, do you have a dedicated link to instal open atv?

Well you will need to follow the instructions to do it via usb, download the latest open atv from the nightly builds page, the one with yesterdays or todays date, follow the tutorial from above posts.

I've sent him a guide via pm on what to do and how to get infinity on his box so should be able to get some where lol what to type 9n Google where to look in air digital extract file rename no force to force and command line for putty for infinity

Back