PLEASE HELP step by step help needed for a complete zgemma h.2s novice.

I use filezilla client version for my line and used this guide

On your Box Menu > Info> Network > Get your box IP address
Open up Filezilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quickconnect
Box should then connect to computer Left side computer, Right hand box

On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see cccam.cfg On cccam.cfg Left click/right click Then click View/Edit ( It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) You will see 1 sample of what your line should look like
Copy and past your line in its place once done close the file*it will ask you if you want to upload it press yes
Disconnect from Filezilla By Clicking the X just under bookmarks top of page

Now you should be able to restart your cam

If you don't have CCcam.cfg download it from here mgcamd1.38 & cccam2.3 & all files - Downloads - TechKings unzip it and move cccam.cfg and to desktop edit your line details in CCCam.cfg ftp cccam.cfg to usrkeys and restart cccamdk

A new and improved Line Installer is in the process. I am hoping it will help the few people who have issues using it. Time will tell.

But from what was said in the previous posts it looks like the line transferred OK.

right lads guess what????????

its gotta be the c line coz ive put everyone outta the room sat with the step by step guide in silence and followed the steps to the letter and although the cline is on the tv box ive still got feck all sky stations.........

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ----------

for fir lizedwars. i'm all good for once lol

tats debatable.........
lol

Afternoon both.

lizedwars, please PM me your line and I will test it from this end. At least we know if it is working or not then.

NicNic, I have PMd you.

Afternoon both.

lizedwars, please PM me your line and I will test it from this end. At least we know if it is working or not then.

NicNic, I have PMd you.

wooshman in response to the mail you sent to me i will trust you to do the remote and ive sent you the line to test

OK, PM time.

Update:

lizedwars line tested fine on my box so it is not that.

NicNic is installing Filezilla for me as I cannot see his computer on the network even after allowing networking. zgemmah2s pings as zgemmah2s.home. We will get there people.

Last edited:
Hi Wooshman I did see you tried, I do have the dream explorer..I think ..installed, for some reason I can't delete my private messages and my box is full, it comes back invalid when I try to delete, sorry it seems I don't have much luck, hopefully I will hear back from you
thanks again

---------- Post Merged at 04:41 PM ----------

Wooshman I didn't get your message to put tv on sky one, so it was not on when you were trying remotely don't know if it makes a difference
cheers

To delete messages tick all or separate messages
Screenshot_2016-02-24-16-50-41.jpg
Then go to the bottom where it says select and choose delete then proceed
Screenshot_2016-02-24-16-50-17.jpg
Sorry there the wrong way round I'm using my phone

Omg wooshman you are a total genius

i gave you remote control of my laptop 2 seconds later my television is working perfectly
i have no idea how i can ever thank you

---------- Post Merged at 05:16 PM ----------

seriously wooshman can i pay you for your time you know your stuff im so grateful to you thank you so much mate ;);););););););););););););););););););););)

Back