Please help with wifi settings

Reboot box, to be honest I think you need to replace that WiFi dongle

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

how could i just check to make sure the box is not faulty then like view freesat channels as you said
Reboot box, to be honest I think you need to replace that WiFi dongle

I have tried it with the 1 that was showed to me in a post earlier as i said and that don't show anything at all so i tried a think 1 and thats the 1 that has today show up my network but now nothing. And we are at where were at now

how can i install the drivers for my tplink dongle i have the disk for it can i put them on usb and install like that? thanks
Try putting on by USB but don't think you will be able too if not try this
Go into menu plugins press green to download plugins then you want drivers then look for network-usb-rt3070 (10-r3) that's what driver I use on all my boxes and works on all my wireless dongles

i know im very new to this etc and i may ask some very silly questions but shoul i stillbe able to view freesat channels without any internet connection cause if you are meant to im not even getting them. Thanks for the help

i know im very new to this etc and i may ask some very silly questions but shoul i stillbe able to view freesat channels without any internet connection cause if you are meant to im not even getting them. Thanks for the help
You should be able too

i have epg with whats on the channels but get no picture when i pick a channel the box was already set up with woosh 6 and theres all sorts on here. but as youhave just said i wont get anything till i get connected to bb which as you know im having a hell of a time getting wireless connected lol. i do thank everyone so far whos helped

i have epg with whats on the channels but get no picture when i pick a channel the box was already set up with woosh 6 and theres all sorts on here. but as youhave just said i wont get anything till i get connected to bb which as you know im having a hell of a time getting wireless connected lol. i do thank everyone so far whos helped
Just a thought what about completely reflashing it

when my wireless connection shows the part where the ethernet connection also shows it has like a password rtl8****x but when i goto next page and i go into adapter settings i have my network and my password showing but then when i scan for my network to connect thats when no networks are showing and it just says searching im totally lost.

how do i do that and will it lose everything thats already on it
You will lose everything but when you reflash it you put the image back on you will lose your line code and what ever else is on it have you tried your new dongle in it if you have a new one can you connect it via ethernet cable

when my wireless connection shows the part where the ethernet connection also shows it has like a password rtl8****x but when i goto next page and i go into adapter settings i have my network and my password showing but then when i scan for my network to connect thats when no networks are showing and it just says searching im totally lost.
If your network and password are showing and it's WPA/WPA2 just hit ok to activate then save,

If your network and password are showing and it's WPA/WPA2 just hit ok to activate then save,

Arnt you supposed to scan wireless networks first select your network so it shows ssid then change dchp to yes change encryption to wpa-wpa2 put put your password in then press green to save

Not true, you should have all the free to air channels, ie. All the un-encrypted ones BBC1, BBc2, ITV, etc.

Back