Please help with wifi settings

You need sat cable in tuner A then check in service searching for a sat signal (signal finder)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Listen not being smart but will you please reflash that bitch before your head is fried, please take a wee bit of time to learn how to do this, cheers

As the man said sort your sat 1st , it really needs to be flashed (and hope that the image was the problem)

Listen not being smart but will you please reflash that bitch before your head is fried, please take a wee bit of time to learn how to do this, cheers

not taking it as your being smart. i appriciate your help. once i flash it i assume its back to factory settings and i start from scratch.

not taking it as your being smart. i appriciate your help. once i flash it i assume its back to factory settings and i start from scratch.
Once flashed you will have to set it up again but it might actually work for you where here to help and give advice the best way possible for you mate we've all been in this situation

I find ipab is probably the best and easiest image to use, any luck with the sat signal ?

Go to menu system setup service searching and signal finder in there
i have a signal on b but not on a on b signal is 65% and when going back says its found 4 channels. i really wan to try and do it without flashing but i guess it looks and sounds the best way and i seem to be pissing people off now which i really dont want to do. so i think ill ditch this box and go straight back to freeview lol. i dont think im cut for this technical stuff ha ha

i have a signal on b but not on a on b signal is 65% and when going back says its found 4 channels. i really wan to try and do it without flashing but i guess it looks and sounds the best way and i seem to be pissing people off now which i really dont want to do. so i think ill ditch this box and go straight back to freeview lol. i dont think im cut for this technical stuff ha ha
Check your cables to make sure there is enough copper wiring out on the tuner a and if not re strip cable on that put f connector back on and try again looks like a bit of a cable issue try to resolve that firstly

Did you do an automatic full scan on B , menu setup service searching, automatic scan , (you need sat set to astra 28.2 E and tuner set to B

Why not take the advice of quite a few posts on here and buy yourself a set of home plugs and 2 Lan cables and forget the wifi connection. WiFi on those boxes is nothing but grief. You'll also get better speeds through a homeplug set up if you plan to run iptv on it.

Why not take the advice of quite a few posts on here and buy yourself a set of home plugs and 2 Lan cables and forget the wifi connection. WiFi on those boxes is nothing but grief. You'll also get better speeds through a homeplug set up if you plan to run iptv on it.
I agree to an extent mate but I have wifi on my star 2s box upstairs and runs fine and iptv runs fine wireless aswell on it if all else fails home plugs would be a better solution

Back