PLEX account, movies / tv shows

pigeon87

sorry if this is the wrong topic or against group rules

currently I pay for a plex server which supplys me with movies and tv shows. wondering if anyone knows of anyone doing something similar and would pm me?

If its on android Kodi works fine for movies and tv shows. Don't use builds just google for the latest addons and just add a few and away you go.

Just get the tea TV app if on android you will have far more content than a plex server.

Kodi is just to much hassle with its constant updates

I pay for a Plex sub at the minute, service is spot on! Problem is, there has obviously been an update to my Shield somewhere along the line and now I am having nothing but issues getting errors with Plex playback......it's not the Plex sub as it runs perfect on my Firestick and Smart TV.

Gone back to using Movie apps/Kodi on my Shield. If you want Kodi, use BMC instead it's amazing and always updated.

I pay for a Plex sub at the minute, service is spot on! Problem is, there has obviously been an update to my Shield somewhere along the line and now I am having nothing but issues getting errors with Plex playback......it's not the Plex sub as it runs perfect on my Firestick and Smart TV.

Gone back to using Movie apps/Kodi on my Shield. If you want Kodi, use BMC instead it's amazing and always updated.
I have had issues with plex on my formuler box as well. But it is fine on Amazon stick

i did use a boss plex server but it's content is too large to load in dream explorer.

if anyone has a plex server that works in dreamplex on an E2 device please PM me

Back