Plug and play available?

Carcosa

Hello and best wishes to all.
Hope this section is right...I made sure it was localised at least! ;)
Just wondered if anybody could suggest if these boxes are available 'plug&play' so to speak...from a trustworthy source.I know that you can pay a tad more for the 'bundle' et al and that certain Marketplace sites can be dubious-but it's just that a relative has been pecking my noodle and I can't invest the time to set him up at the moment, so am going for a potential easier fix as it were.
If possible H2S box (is the H5.2S worth it?), 500Gig HDD and the doings flashed and set up ready to rock please.
I am prepared to be shot down in flames...but I feel impelled to ask!
Thank you for your time good people and may your evenings be good ones!
Toodle-pip.
M.

Hi M, these boxes can be bought as plug and play and there are resellers on this forum that will happily sell you one but there is alot of people on here to who will try and convince you to buy a box and set it up yourself.

No box is plug and play and working all the time
You will be back before you know it with a box needing flashed
So the money you spent getting someone to do it ou will be doing it yourself

Thank you both for respective replies!
What would your recommends be in regards to a decent set up then...I know it can be subjective but just a tried and tested (or still using!) one to give me an idea...ie box supplier,build/image and drive...thanks in advance as your opinions are greatly appreciated.

So none of your customers have needed their box reflashed?
None at all? Zero? I find that hard to believe

I just wouldnt pay someone who bought a box and added over the top markup for something that can be done for free
All the info you need is here

I agree there is plenty of really good help for people on this forum and I to have helped many. I would be happy to help mookie if he decided to do buy and flash a box him self.
And yes I have had to reflash customers boxes

Back