Plugins

So what I mean is before I install the build I have a ip address that lets me connect through FileZilla but that is on the normal atv 6.4 with no build which is useless so now when I install your Dsayers build I go into network and it displays a different IP address and each time I put it in FileZilla it won’t connect so now Iam able to use the build but can not transfer my line over FileZilla

You don't need to use filezilla either. On windows you can goto file explorer then network turn on file sharing and see if you see the box there.

Yea I’m FileZilla I just use IP address and root no password but it just says connection timed out will not connect with the IP address

Yea I’m FileZilla I just use IP address and root no password but it just says connection timed out will not connect with the IP address
Have you tried to see if you can see the device on windows? Can you run a network test in network menu?

I have run a network test on the box and it says network connected but on the test it says IP address unconfirmed
And in Windows I can’t see the device

I have run a network test on the box and it says network connected but on the test it says IP address unconfirmed
And in Windows I can’t see the device
Ok can you run network wizard and turn use dhpc to yes. I have this to no to use Google dns but it seems to effect some users. Are you using virgin network with virgin router?

ok great yes that worked it changed the ip address to the old one I had before I flashed with the build and now it’s connected I’m using BT internet and router
Thanks again dsayers I just like this build as it has all the original channel numbers like if I want sports news 409 and it’s there like the original boxes

If filezilla wont connect this is because openatv6.4 needs you to set a password first
menu>setup>system>network>password setup

Back