Plusnet price increase

I've got the 3 unlimited plan for £20/month. to be honest I am a low users, if I went PAYG then i would probably spend less than a £5/month. But I feel happy oaying it, if my bb goes of at home then don't have to worry, just tether of the phone, when going abroad, no hassles or extra charges etc.

I Have smarty, runs on 3 network, coverage is ok in built up areas, not so good in the sticks. £9 unlimited minutes and texts. And 30gb data. I just pay monthly.

That's a really good deal under £10 for that much data.

Is that special deal for yourself as can't see it on their site?

I'm with EE and was paying £16 for 150GB 5G Data and Unlimited Text/Mins. I then phoned up and got an additional Sim for £3.50 after some haggling for the misses which was 500MB and Unlimited Text/Mins. Thing is I can gift her data each month so just wanted the cheapest additional sim only.

We pay £19.50 in total. So we both get 75GB 5G Data and Unlimited Text/Mins for £9.75 Each technically. If you have family or friends willing to do this you can get a cracking deal.

I also have Smarty £10 a month with a monthly rolling contract, cancel at anytime. Unlimited minutes and texts with 30gb of Data, does me just fine!

I've got the 3 unlimited plan for £20/month. to be honest I am a low users, if I went PAYG then i would probably spend less than a £5/month. But I feel happy oaying it, if my bb goes of at home then don't have to worry, just tether of the phone, when going abroad, no hassles or extra charges etc.

Way you put it makes alot of sense and why overall 3 offers so much not just domestically and internationally.

Didn't they stop tethering sometime ago or am I thinking of another network?

Wonder also if someone in the family has 3 already if they will do cheaper price if adding a couple of sims.

That's a really good deal under £10 for that much data.

Is that special deal for yourself as can't see it on their site?
Sorry I should of said, on the site it's £10 for that deal, you get a discount, if you have a group plan, so me and the kids are £9 .£1 off.

If you don't need the data, there is a cheaper plan,as somebody mentioned.

If you try it and coverage is not what you want, you are paying month to month , you can just try another network /deal.

If you use a cash back website … clear all cookies before loading the cash back website , otherwise there maybe a cookie on there saying someone else is due the money for the recommendation.

Way you put it makes alot of sense and why overall 3 offers so much not just domestically and internationally.

Didn't they stop tethering sometime ago or am I thinking of another network?

Wonder also if someone in the family has 3 already if they will do cheaper price if adding a couple of sims.
No, tethering is fine, you can't tether if using it overseas.

The didn't offer any discounts when we last checked, there was 3 of us in same household all using 3, two in my name and one in wife's and no discount given. Now just have two, one for each the wife and I and still no discount

@channelking isn't this any good for you £8 O2 5G SIM Only 15GB Data (30GB for Virgin Media customers), Unlimited Mins & Texts+3 Months Disney+ £8pm (£96 Total) @ O2 Via uSwitch - hotukdeals

As you're with Virgin you can double your data to 30GB for £8 a Month and they move your Internet to the next one up too so your getting 2 solid deals. If your with O2 and Virgin they are running this deal

Get Double Mobile Data Boost and a Broadband Speed Upgrade for Free as an O2 / Virgin Media Customer @ O2 Volt - hotukdeals

@channelking isn't this any good for you £8 O2 5G SIM Only 15GB Data (30GB for Virgin Media customers), Unlimited Mins & Texts+3 Months Disney+ £8pm (£96 Total) @ O2 Via uSwitch - hotukdeals

As you're with Virgin you can double your data to 30GB for £8 a Month and they move your Internet to the next one up too so your getting 2 solid deals. If your with O2 and Virgin they are running this deal

Get Double Mobile Data Boost and a Broadband Speed Upgrade for Free as an O2 / Virgin Media Customer @ O2 Volt - hotukdeals

Ye looked at that one mate but says need to be 02 customer unless missing something? So this likely won't apply.

200mb to 350mb sounds too good to be true lol.

Ye looked at that one mate but says need to be 02 customer unless missing something? So this likely won't apply.

200mb to 350mb sounds too good to be true lol.

That's what I'm saying. Take out the 02 Contract then link your virgin and get double the Mobile Data and Upgrade your Virgin Broadband for free.

That's what I'm saying. Take out the 02 Contract then link your virgin and get double the Mobile Data and Upgrade your Virgin Broadband for free.

Would I need to show them proof that I'm with virgin for me to get double date and BB speed increase?

I'm guessing if I give 02 PAC number beforehand my number will remain?

No bro, I did it for my Uncle and just linked accounts

Oh ok.

Im guessing this deal will only apply to one sim and not multiple? Wanted to get my dad on it as well as his contract is ending I think end of this month.

The free speed increase also for BB i reckon VM will jack up the price after a few months wouldnt surprise me lol.

My dad has plusnet sim as a backup to his other phone but barely uses and wants to cancel completely and doesn't want a 30 day or long term contract anymore. He just wants to keep the number and only have incoming calls and use it for emergencies only.

So pay as you go sim is only option in that regard.

Question is networks that offer pay as you go sims do they differ in terms of rates and how much credit you top up?

It's been many years since had a pay as you go sim have forgotten how different they are.

Back