Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say it's all about greed with certain people on here you pipe up and want to no what's happening and your line gets resold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what is happening with FUKSYS? That site says go to the guy we are discussing in this forum. I know that one is off currently with no update since Sunday. I hope he comes back soon. (4 Lines off)

The service provider we are talking about in this forum is sending info to some people so I imagine he's going through it systematically. I had his service from FVYS. So have emailed for new lines, was pretty quick to get back to me but then it all went off again. Hopefully there will be some contact soon (Fingers Crossed). I've had 3 lines on this service since Jan and this is the first time I've had issues. I guess it happens sometimes.

Family and Friends are getting testy don't know why as I help them at cost.

Does anyone think it's worth waiting around for the infamous disappeared seller or should I just cut my losses and re enter the mine field of getting another line? I've tried the option of contacting the "main provider" but get no response about help or a new line.

does anybody read the previous pages before posting ...shaking my head in disbelief at times :surrender:

Listen very carefully boys and girls - one final time, play nicely together, or feck off.
That goes for everyone, but particularly mobileman , benjiofar and porky, if ye can't be civil, good luck to you.
Do not tell the mods or admin how to moderate or administrate either in threads, or in reporting posts.

Final time guys.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Do what you want with me then wheelo, honestly haven't said anything to undermine forum or mods, possibly strong on some of my replys but after a while gets tedious, Might be fairly new to this forum but far from it on a number of forums, the fact ive had multiple PM's from the two people posting on both forums along with replys in a number of threads thats your choice if you want to ban me as member of here, Im on PM as long as i last on here or you will have my email address if want to talk further.

over and out MM

Don't post any dns fix on this site, SLY ARE MONITORING HERE ALL THE TIME. POST A NEW DNS AND SLY BLOCK IT....RESULT?????CHANNELS GONE AGAIN!!!! GUYS GET SOME SENSE

For all the price use pay for lines, would you not just take a hit and move on and find another supplier.

At 1 stage it will all go down and no matter how far you are into a subscription it will not matter.

From what i read the guy in question has been stand up guy on here and just wants keep his dns safe.

When everyone mentions this stand up guy who's been in communication with people, are they referring to A from FVYS?

If so, could someone please PM me a contact email for him, as everyone I've spoken to so far has said he's gone for good and there's no way to contact him

I noticed the website is fully back up with a contact section.

I'm just hoping its legit and it's the same person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

In the same boat with emails bouncing back from the provider and would really like a pm if there's a fix, DNS or otherwise. All very well saying forget about him and find another but when you've got about a dozen for friends and family, some as recently as last month, it's a bitter pill to swallow! Have a feeling it's a pill I'm going to have to end up taking but nonetheless, might as well try here and hope for the best!

PM would be greatly appreciated!

Yes. I just noticed that as well.

I thought he was gone for good.

Unless someone else has taken the site over.

Do what you want with me then wheelo, honestly haven't said anything to undermine forum or mods, possibly strong on some of my replys but after a while gets tedious, Might be fairly new to this forum but far from it on a number of forums, the fact ive had multiple PM's from the two people posting on both forums along with replys in a number of threads thats your choice if you want to ban me as member of here, Im on PM as long as i last on here or you will have my email address if want to talk further.

over and out MM

You have been telling us to ban certain members, both in posts which happened to be in the wrong section, then again when you reported the same post. You have been accusing people in this thread of being SKY workers or police just because they have been posting on other sites that we are both members of, and abusing them.
I know how feckin tedious it gets, as I am the one who has been deleting most of the crap around here. People have been getting banned, left right and centre for that.
I have asked you to be civil, no more, no less. The same as I have asked the others (2 mentioned too) . You are welcome to hang around and PM who you wish, my moderating is for the publicly viewed posts, what you do by PM doesn't concern me.

Wheelo.

bloody hell just as well i have a day job ,please people chill out i know things are rough but its rough for us all.:beg:

I'm also looking for contact details for a from fvys if anyone has them please pm me I bought few lines from him very realible until now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back