Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried it but box saying cccam not found?

do u literally just change the no-ip.biz to .port0.org or do u also delete the letters numbers after that too?

Fair play, but for quite a few users, myself included, I wouldn't know who to PM. Sometimes it's daunting PM'ing someone randomly as there's a few arrogant people out there that make people uncomfortable PM'ing others.

I just think if it's something the people in positions of power know is going to affect almost everyone, pop a sticky thread or something in a prominent position on the site to alleviate the mass hysteria. Even a mass admin PM or something with the details on how to fix would've done it.

The fact so many have turned up here looking for the answers/help speaks volumes for the community, it's just a shame there's not an easier way of communicating it to the masses without people getting in trouble.

I've edited my post.
I agree with ClubLife, sometimes you just don't know who to contact, especially when emails bounce.
I'm guessing something major happened that affected several servers. Maybe a sticky post explaining what's happened could help alleviate some of the initial fears.

I'm not a mod, nor would I want to be lol

But I think what you have got to realise is this site is very open and friendly, especially to newbies starting out.

but there is legal limits, some sites are far less open, some are much more open but we play by the rules of the site regardless
of the little hickup that has occurred.

It's nothing new.

So chill your beans or call the cops !!

Things get sorted so no need for the hysteria

Sticky or no sticky, people only think of them and their problem. If people read the rules, I wouldn't have spent 4/5 hours deleting threads/posts, banning people, warning people.
These servers have NOTHING /ZERO/ZILCH/NADA to do with TechKings, that is why there is no mass PM of telling people what to do.
You, and you alone are entering a contract with the server, if he fooks off/service goes bang , we will try to help you, but you have to help yourself too. Anyone should be within the rules and a little search for a thread that is dealing with your problem already, rather than 20/30 threads appearing dealing with the same problem

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

any specific way to do this with skybox fs5?

i tried the changing the link in wordpad but its not worked?

tried it but box saying cccam not found?

thanks for any help anyone can give?

cheers

i found a way to get a picture back on the old viewing box,vcr out of retirement and 150 tapes to look at.
is it back yet isit isit isit lol

You get what you pay for and i would wholy thank techkings for even entertaining the conundrum as i dont see the provider/recommenders(vanished) helping:boo:Lets see how many notice the donate button at top(nada)

Server down

Hi, my server is offline, my friends who use the same server were down for a time, but are now working. Mine isn't. Ive deleted and re-instslled the line, but with no joy. I have also re-installed the firmware too and there is internet connection. My box is v8s. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hi

the fix suggested by clublife didn't work for me.

anybody with any more fixes I could try before getting a new line. Only got the line 2 months ago for 12 month duration!

if anyone does have any fixes pleasePM me as I don't want to break any rules on the forum nor would I want anyone else to either

cheers

Last edited:
I'm not a mod, nor would I want to be lol

I'd have gladly swapped positions today Bees, old chum;) it was a manic day of delete after delete, ban after ban, sure I didn't even have time to take the pish out of the Reaper today - Ah well, there's always tomorrow, watch out @the reaper (y)

I'll ave to see if HiTeck can do a stats on my activity today, I'd imagine it would be fun reading

Oviously you did read the posts just before yours can I give a bit of advice If it did work Scream!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back