Broadband Post any virgin deals.

kegnkiwi

TK Veteran
Hey all thinking of going back to virgin but I want a deal. If you have seen any good deals can you let me know. Ideally I'm looking for 200mb +.

I'll start seen 100mb internet including phone for £25.50 with a £100 bill credit. That takes it down to £19.xx.

Uswitch usally has the best deals for new customers.
Yep they had £30.50 less £85 bill credit making it £25.75 but it ended yesterday. The others are less £80 but still available.

Only thing bothering me is black Friday is like a month away.

Yep they had £30.50 less £85 bill credit making it £25.75 but it ended yesterday. The others are less £80 but still available.

Only thing bothering me is black Friday is like a month away.
They usually do have some BF offers (not always amazing, but occasionally there is the odd surprise).

If you can wait it out for another month, then do that if you haven't found anything that you feel like you must have right now.

Problem is when you leave you have to take what's on offer as retentions cannot speak with you. I have a Virgin reps phone number and texted him about a deal on virgin perkbox but he could not get near it.

Problem is when you leave you have to take what's on offer as retentions cannot speak with you. I have a Virgin reps phone number and texted him about a deal on virgin perkbox but he could not get near it.
Yeh, once you have left, your kind of on your own, so if you want to go back, you really do have to wait to find "the offer" to make it worth while.

Ahh ok, was going to say if it was less than 90 days (as officially that is what they say is the timeframe that has to pass before you can become a new customer), I was going to suggest trying to get through to retentions to see if they could make you a 1 off offer.

But as it's 11 months, no chance of that.

Wait for BF offers is the best option I think (iirc they normally start them a week or 2 before BF).

Ok so i could not wait for black friday.. Just been into 02 store and meet a nice lady a we took a deal with her.

so 350mb which is volted 250mb, phone, and weekend chatter and basic tv for £26.99. then a 02 sim with 5gb volted to 10gb @ £6.00 a month. This is ok as the other half was on giff gaff and was paying £10.00. The added benefit is that the phone can be used in canada and new zealand foc.

Bonus to this I can also get the same sim for £4.80 per month. I think i will take them up on the offer next week.

So further info, contract says £36.99 per month but a further email just came in saying we will take £53.98 in a month's time which is for first month and 2nd month in advance and then your bill going forward is £26.99. They don't half know how to make it confusing. Best bit is the contact this time is in the Mrs kegnkiwis name 😁

So further info, contract says £36.99 per month but a further email just came in saying we will take £53.98 in a month's time which is for first month and 2nd month in advance and then your bill going forward is £26.99. They don't half know how to make it confusing. Best bit is the contact this time is in the Mrs kegnkiwis name 😁
So the follow up email should say something like promtional or loyalty discount applied of £10 per month for 18 months.

I cancelled recently and got a retentions call a couple of days later.

Explained id cancelled my O2 sim so i no longer have VOLT privileges.

They gave me a good deal 350mb for £19 a month.

When i got my contract through it was also wrong id been given 350mb VOLT so 250mb volted to 350mb.

Took some sorting out and i stuck with you record conversations so listen to it, you should honour the 350mb at £19.

Eventually they did.

Hope it works out for you keg.

Usually the first bill is more because you've still to pay for the time you used your old package before swapping over. That's why as soon as your last bill is generated get straight onto them and waste no time putting in your 30days notice

Back