Post office broadband

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Hi everyone has anyone got post office broadband or had post office broadband I'm currently with sly for my broadband 40mbps for £40 but been looking at the post office broadband thinking of changing to them but want people's thoughts on there thoughts on them as a broadband provider I have attached what they have on offer what do you guys wreckon to switching providers 1562425674063362128593786154691.jpg

Hey mate Sky is just less than £30 why don't you cancel and see if Retentions call you and blag it less than 25 quid lol. I take it you can't get Virgin every year I cancel and retentions call me. Currently get 200MB for £24. Always worth trying it and if not sign up using the Misses name or something. As for Post Office they use BT line line/Talk talk right? so should be ok depends what router they send.

12.PNG

I don't have vm in my area sly in missus name I don't know what lines they use or what router is tbh they mentioned it this morning when a sent a parcel to be delivered

It's a case of wanting cheaper option and the sly q router are crap sly said can't have bb without phone line tried to cancel phone line they said would lose Internet aswell only 2 ethanet ports on it wifi looses connection when upstairs get 40mbps can't handle kids online me streaming downloading playing online

Ah that's fucked then. What other providers can you get in your area? You might be able to get Voda Gigafast?

giga.PNG

Doubt there in South Yorkshire mate it's sly bt talktalk Plusnet ee been with ee didn't like them

Ideally for us tech goers etc with a big household with streaming services, cable boxes and IPTV running I think 50MBPS is the bare minimum I know people will disagree but I feel you need atleast 50mbps.

I actually get 38mb average speed is btwn 36-37mb and is stable
i only have a tv box and laptop running
OK mate ive got 5 phones 2 ipads 2 pc tablets 3 boxes tv speeds are good what I get but fed up of paying for phone and line rental when don't use it

OK mate ive got 5 phones 2 ipads 2 pc tablets 3 boxes tv speeds are good what I get but fed up of paying for phone and line rental when don't use it

phone and line rental
I think they all charge that ,(rip off)
but cant not pay it if u want BB

Back