Premium Channels suddenly stopped working?

this been resolved because it is happening to me lost all me channels besides the FTA ones :(
and I have re-flashed it, I will leave it off for 5 minutes to see if that fixes it.

why are people reflashing boxes is beyond me as they only need reflashing if having issues.loss of channels is not an issue but possibly a setup issue.

once people know how their boxes work and what steps to check first is more important.

why are people reflashing boxes is beyond me as they only need reflashing if having issues.loss of channels is not an issue but possibly a setup issue.

once people know how their boxes work and what steps to check first is more important.

can you tell us the steps I have internet to it I have an active line what next? EPG all works just channels not working.

Had to reflash mine with V2 whoosh basebuild and all is fine now, was on basebuild v1 and it wasn't picking up my line even after rebooting router and box......;)

hi i brought a new Zgemma box and download wooshbuild and done the flash and now i am getting no signal or any payed channel i have scanned the channel and it bring them up but its blanked screen when i switch it off and back on its stay on the woosh build openatv6 can any one help

Back