Protests not televised

Anyone can report a post, if the mods decide it's worth action or not is another matter.

I guess that they could add a message to read the forum rules so the person reporting knows what is against the rules.

Maybe the mods could have an option to reply to the report for the reason for what they have done could be added aswel. That's probably best for another thread though.
They do that, I know

I've been reading this thread over the past few days with popcorn in hand. Resisted the urge to post anything as I don't want to get involved in other people's drama.

I have no religious beliefs, but it bothers me when people who are religious try and push their viewpoints on others. I have the same feelings towards those that feel they are "enlightened" and preach their view on how the world "really works" to others. There is a feeling of superiority that comes across in a lot of these posts

I've been reading this thread over the past few days with popcorn in hand. Resisted the urge to post anything as I don't want to get involved in other people's drama.

I have no religious beliefs, but it bothers me when people who are religious try and push their viewpoints on others. I have the same feelings towards those that feel they are "enlightened" and preach their view on how the world "really works" to others. There is a feeling of superiority that comes across in a lot of these posts
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. I have to say that's a very interesting viewpoint. I came across this thread and thought it was about Convid 19.. Not a religious thread. With respect the comment gives a sense of superiority over other peoples point of view. In that I am right in what i believe so they must be wrong ! To even try and say things different to what i believe. Is that the definition of Cognitive dissidence. I don't know I'm just asking. However most of the tin foil hat wearing brigade probably used to to think the same as you. I did..
In other words your post contradicts itself.

1703721719535.png
But but I don't recall Humans ever Living there ... So how does that make us the cause of Climate change ??? Even when people are presented with facts on a plate they refuse to eat them.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back