Protests not televised

As far as I can tell, so far, 5 countries out of nearly 200 have told them to fuk off, including New Zealand, which I find very surprising.

The fact that what should be a huge story isn’t being covered by the MSM, should have even the sleepiest of the sleepy scratching their heads, but sadly, the sleepyheads don’t want to know.

A one world unelected governing body that are exempt from accountability and taxes, controlling everything. You really couldn’t make this stuff up.

Did either of you sign the petition, and did you watch Mondays debate? As usual, only a handful of politicians turned up.
Yes to Both Questions and i also give a monthly sub to the WCH (World Council for Heath) not in any way connected to Big Phama or The gates Foundation or The Rockefeller Foundation

Yes to Both Questions and i also give a monthly sub to the WCH (World Council for Heath) not in any way connected to Big Phama or The gates Foundation or The Rockefeller Foundation
Yeah, I’ve seen the woman being interviewed a couple of times and I commend her and her crew for their commitment. But just so long as we understand that we mustn’t sit back in the hope that others will lead us out of this madness.

It’s up to every individual to play an active role. So many people can see it now, but too many just sit in silence for fear of ridicule. Those people need to take a deep breath and stand up. I’d rather be laughed at for trying than be accepted for not.

I might suggest to test yourself for covid on Christmas Eve as 5 of my friends have it and not sure if they had the top up jab or not.
You realise that you are using the same doctrines that all religions use?
"Believe our way as all others are false" and other such similar shite?
And like all religions they are there for NO OTHER reason other than to separate you from your money, they are people, people who want something - cash. Yours preferably but anybodys will do...
So you've been dragged into a cult, I say dragged, but you actually knocked on the door, like most weak minded people looking for someone to tell them how to think.

"Using controlled information like google."

Yeah like you were steered in other directions in the first place to form these deformed ideas.
Google took you there if you remember, Google owns your bottom, and it will be around first thing in the morning to bitchslap you upside the head if it's got any sense.
Religions are used to for “divide and conquer”
And yet you managed it.
Can you provide evidence to the contrary?

Have you even been made aware of the pandemic treaty?
What is the pandemic treaty?

Religions are used to for “divide and conquer”

Can you provide evidence to the contrary?

Have you even been made aware of the pandemic treaty?
What is the pandemic treaty?
I don't know, I don't need to know, no one does because just reading this thread where your ilk have been saying WHO will control all governments in the event of another pandemic is a crock of crap.

You really think that China or USA will abide by any rulings made by two dozen dusty old farts sitting in an office in Cairo?

What powers can they use to force 2 billion Chinese people to stay at home?

What powers can they use to force the US government to close all its airports and motorways?

None

Which is why no one cares.

Except from a few dozen cornballs on the Internet who think that this means WHO will be running the world - two dozen pensioners.

I don't know, I don't need to know, no one does because just reading this thread where your ilk have been saying WHO will control all governments in the event of another pandemic is a crock of crap.

You really think that China or USA will abide by any rulings made by two dozen dusty old farts sitting in an office in Cairo?

What powers can they use to force 2 billion Chinese people to stay at home?

What powers can they use to force the US government to close all its airports and motorways?

None

Which is why no one cares.

Except from a few dozen cornballs on the Internet who think that this means WHO will be running the world - two dozen pensioners.
They locked them in their buildings not 3 years ago.

What you’ve provided is not evidence.
It’s just an opinion that’s bordering on drivel.

Go and find out about the amendments to our health act. Find out what the pandemic treaty is.

Do it, not for me, but for yourself.

Here’s a starting point from the horses mouth.
Pandemic prevention, preparedness and response accord

They locked them in their buildings not 3 years ago.
That was the Chinese government, not WHO.

What you’ve provided is not evidence.
It’s just an opinion that’s bordering on drivel.

Go and find out about the amendments to our health act. Find out what the pandemic treaty is.

Do it, not for me, but for yourself.

Here’s a starting point from the horses mouth.
Pandemic prevention, preparedness and response accord
After a 8 second read, under the faq: is it legally binding and will governments retain sovereignty?
The answer is, its not legally binding, all governments will decide for themselves and they will retain sovereignty.

So in short, it's a crock of crap.
WHO will have no more authority then they've ever had, - none.
They advise, and that's what they'll carry on doing

That was the Chinese government, not WHO.

After a 8 second read, under the faq: is it legally binding and will governments retain sovereignty?
The answer is, its not legally binding, all governments will decide for themselves and they will retain sovereignty.

So in short, it's a crock of crap.
WHO will have no more authority then they've ever had, - none.
They advise, and that's what they'll carry on doing
8 seconds?
This isn’t your sex life we’re talking about.

If I was me, I’d take longer than 8 seconds educating myself, especially if it would impact my life and my families life.

I will refrain from posting any links. As I believe you have to figure this out for yourself.
Do not use google.
It is funded by the same lunatics who fund the WHO.

It won't impact anyone's life so you don't need to worry about your family or anyone else's family.
Countries that DO sign up for it are free to ignore any and all rulings, which means it's not going to have any effect

Never heard of the WCH until today

"..The World Council for Health is a pseudo-medical organisation dedicated to spreading misinformation to discourage COVID-19 vaccination, and promoting fake COVID-19 treatments.[1]

The organization's online appearance is that of a mainstream health organization.[2] It appears to have been formed in September 2021 and its published leadership contains people which an Australian Associated Press fact check described as "figures who have promoted unfounded conspiracy theories".[3] The group was founded by Jennifer A. Hibberd and Tess Lawrie, an obstetrician and founder of the "BIRD Group", which erroneously promotes ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment.[4]

The World Council for Health is affiliated with Children's Health Defense, an antivaccine association led by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.."

No Sub from me then......!

Honestly, this Pap-lo boy should be ignored, as he comes across as having the intelligence of a gnat.

His last dumb comment aimed at me wasn’t deserving of a response. It was what you would expect from a spoiled attention seeking child.

He seems to have a reasonable understanding of the technical side of satellite TV and IPTV, but as for everything else, he knows jack shit!

To him, logic is a company who make electrical appliances. I’d like to think he’s just trolling, rather than being an utter dullard, but I’m leaning towards the latter, as even a troll would be more careful to avoid making themselves look like a complete arse.
Don't flatter yourself sunbeam, I've not aimed anything at you as I've not read or digested anything you've said.
So you and your clan can go back to imagining you're brighter than the 'sheeple' and trying to convince everyone that only you are clever enough to realise 'the truth' while the poor 99.9% remainder of humanity will suffer for not listening.
As posted above, there's enough people making money out of you by convincing you that you are one of the select few and strengthening your backward views and taking your cash.

Sheep aren't that thick.

"..The World Council for Health is a pseudo-medical organisation dedicated to spreading misinformation to discourage COVID-19 vaccination, and promoting fake COVID-19 treatments.[1]

The organization's online appearance is that of a mainstream health organization.[2] It appears to have been formed in September 2021 and its published leadership contains people which an Australian Associated Press fact check described as "figures who have promoted unfounded conspiracy theories".[3] The group was founded by Jennifer A. Hibberd and Tess Lawrie, an obstetrician and founder of the "BIRD Group", which erroneously promotes ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment.[4]

The World Council for Health is affiliated with Children's Health Defense, an antivaccine association led by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.."

Where would we be without those lovely fact checkers? Tin foil hat sales would go through the roof!

This post contains information from a “fact check” 😆😆😆
Please just step away from the conversation.
If you’re believing “fact” checkers you’re so far behind the curve.
Fact checks have absolutely no credibility.

Don't flatter yourself sunbeam, I've not aimed anything at you as I've not read or digested anything you've said.
So you and your clan can go back to imagining you're brighter than the 'sheeple' and trying to convince everyone that only you are clever enough to realise 'the truth' while the poor 99.9% remainder of humanity will suffer for not listening.
As posted above, there's enough people making money out of you by convincing you that you are one of the select few and strengthening your backward views and taking your cash.

Sheep aren't that thick.
Sheep are really clever compared to many humans Perhaps me included who knows.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What I don't understand is how Monkeys turned into men. and Men turned into Sheep Oh I forgot evolution is another conspiracy theory...

People think I'm crazy for believing this stuff. Then other people think I'm crazy for doing the research. Then others think I'm crazy because I believe they are crazy for not believing these things and not doing their own research..
That must just mean everyone is crazy in a crazy world.. Time for a drink.. :coffee:

This is supposed to be a friendly forum -- you guys are being unnecessarily abusive to fellow members
He was only pointing out, among other things, that the fact checkers you cite are funded by the same people that they are defending.

I’ve said far worse and not been reported. Stop being so easily offended and either fight your corner or leave the discussion.

Sorry Pablo:wink:

Back