Protests not televised

He was only pointing out, among other things, that the fact checkers you cite are funded by the same people that they are defending.

I’ve said far worse and not been reported. Stop being so easily offended and either fight your corner or leave the discussion.

Sorry Pablo:wink:
The ones funding the fact checkers are no different to the companies that pay 'scientists' to do research on their products, who knew that tobacco isn't as bad for us as we thought or that chocolate is full of milky goodness, - lung cancer and morbid obesity don't get a mention.
The same thing happens for everything.
And that includes conspiracy theorists and those that perpetrate them for their own gain, it doesn't take long to find those who've made millions from these theories, the first thing they'll say is don't believe msm, tv, Google or other people, just believe what we tell you, kinda like Trump, there's no talking to him because everything he disagrees with is 'fake news'

I don't know how anyone can claim to not have been reported. If a post is reported its either deleted or the report is removed, either way there is no visible record of the report unless you are an administrator.

Honestly, this Pap-lo boy should be ignored, as he comes across as having the intelligence of a gnat.

His last dumb comment aimed at me wasn’t deserving of a response. It was what you would expect from a spoiled attention seeking child.

He seems to have a reasonable understanding of the technical side of satellite TV and IPTV, but as for everything else, he knows jack shit!

To him, logic is a company who make electrical appliances. I’d like to think he’s just trolling, rather than being an utter dullard, but I’m leaning towards the latter, as even a troll would be more careful to avoid making themselves look like a complete arse.
Actually I like Pabloescaban He's a good man and has been very helpful to me in the past. The fact he doesn't pay any thought to what some of us believe doesn't make him in any way a bad or stupid person. My wife hates what i believe but she still loves me.
Don't resort to the divide and conquer concept... That makes you follow the playbook of the Elities... You are not in that club. none of us are.

Never heard of the WCH until today

"..The World Council for Health is a pseudo-medical organisation dedicated to spreading misinformation to discourage COVID-19 vaccination, and promoting fake COVID-19 treatments.[1]

The organization's online appearance is that of a mainstream health organization.[2] It appears to have been formed in September 2021 and its published leadership contains people which an Australian Associated Press fact check described as "figures who have promoted unfounded conspiracy theories".[3] The group was founded by Jennifer A. Hibberd and Tess Lawrie, an obstetrician and founder of the "BIRD Group", which erroneously promotes ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment.[4]

The World Council for Health is affiliated with Children's Health Defense, an antivaccine association led by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.."

No Sub from me then......!
No sub from anybody with half a brain. Every time these idiots post one of their "facts" , a quick search outs the source as misinformation appropriated by shady attention seeking nobodies without a reputable medical qualification between them.

Actually I like Pabloescaban He's a good man and has been very helpful to me in the past. The fact he doesn't pay any thought to what some of us believe doesn't make him in any way a bad or stupid person. My wife hates what i believe but she still loves me.
Don't resort to the divide and conquer concept... That makes you follow the playbook of the Elities... You are not in that club. none of us are.
I have to disagree. He speaks without checking facts, which makes a lot of what he says, BS.

I’m done with trying to gently nudge people towards reality, it’s time to start beating them over the head with the truth stick.

Yeah I know, that is unproductive, but I have grandkids………………well you know the rest.

No sub from anybody with half a brain. Every time these idiots post one of their "facts" , a quick search outs the source as misinformation appropriated by shady attention seeking nobodies without a reputable medical qualification between them.
A Quick Search ?? Goolag by any chance..:laughing:

I have to disagree. He speaks without checking facts, which makes a lot of what he says, BS.
I speak without checking your facts because your facts are in fact, fairytales - fact
I’m done with trying to gently nudge people towards reality, it’s time to start beating them over the head with the truth stick.

Calm down spider, why have you got your panties in a wad?
You are contemplating beating us with the stick of truth because you are being disagreed with? - This is definitely not your strong suit, - you are going to be disagreed with every day so I suggest you develop a skin thicker than a Rizla
Actually I like Pabloescaban He's a good man and has been very helpful to me in the past. The fact he doesn't pay any thought to what some of us believe doesn't make him in any way a bad or stupid person.

I like you too (y)

My wife hates what i believe but she still loves me.
She told me she's leaving you after Christmas :ROFLMAO:

I don't know how anyone can claim to not have been reported. If a post is reported its either deleted or the report is removed, either way there is no visible record of the report unless you are an administrator.

Everybody can see if a post has been reported.

Screenshot_2023-12-24-01-19-48-16_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

Everybody can see if a post has been reported.

View attachment 97931
After the report has been processed.
It's either deleted because admin deemed it unsuitable.
Or the report removed because there was nothing wrong with it.

Today has been a different kettle of fish, admin been missing all day but they have lives, and family and presents to wrap and wives to unwrap so we'll let them off

After the report has been processed.
It's either deleted because admin deemed it unsuitable.
Or the report removed because there was nothing wrong with it.

Today has been a different kettle of fish, admin been missing all day but they have lives, and family and presents to wrap and wives to unwrap so we'll let them off

It'd be interesting to know from admin what the process is when a post is reported. As you say it's a busy weekend but I might ask in the correct section in the New Year.

Personally I never report posts unless they compromise a server, I think posting on a free forum we should develop a pretty thick skin and try to avoid putting unnecessary work on the mods.

It'd be interesting to know from admin what the process is when a post is reported. As you say it's a busy weekend but I might ask in the correct section in the New Year.

Personally I never report posts unless they compromise a server, I think posting on a free forum we should develop a pretty thick skin and try to avoid putting unnecessary work on the mods.
Reporting posts is helping admin, they are people that have one screen and one set of eyes.
I haven't reported any posts in this thread, I never report replies to me, I don't need admin to fight my battles. I only report posts that break site rules that might affect others

Anyone can report a post, if the mods decide it's worth action or not is another matter.

I guess that they could add a message to read the forum rules so the person reporting knows what is against the rules.

Maybe the mods could have an option to reply to the report for the reason for what they have done could be added aswel. That's probably best for another thread though.

Reporting posts is helping admin, they are people that have one screen and one set of eyes.
I haven't reported any posts in this thread, I never report replies to me, I don't need admin to fight my battles. I only report posts that break site rules that might affect others

The only post I ever came close to reporting aside of those naming servers was a recent one where a VIP told someone who was posting about his health issues to "come back when you've been ill yourself." On the face of it, it seemed gratuitously nasty but I thought tbh that's the person who he's said that to's place to be offended, not mine.

The only post I ever came close to reporting aside of those naming servers was a recent one where a VIP told someone who was posting about his health issues to "come back when you've been ill yourself." On the face of it, it seemed gratuitously nasty but I thought tbh that's the person who he's said that to's place to be offended, not mine.
I once went on a gardening forum to seek advice about some terrible anal leakage I was having, - the advice I got was horrid!

Honestly, you'd have thought I was asking about iptv on an anal leakage forum.

I once went on a gardening forum to seek advice about some terrible anal leakage I was having, - the advice I got was horrid!

Honestly, you'd have thought I was asking about iptv on an anal leakage forum.

I think this was on the covid part of the forum that the mods set up though.

So?
You almost reported someone in a different section?
Am I missing something here or is there a surprise party for me that I don't know about?

Back