psp 1004

Hi, I can't download from here.
I do this in three stages, and it works for me, it probably can be done in less steps, but hey.
you must down load this from mega upload DOWNLOAD, i t contains three folders and they correspond to the three steps below.
the download is no longer there.

Ah Shoot (or words to that effect), I will just have to re-upload the files to the TechKings download section, I will do it as soon as is possible.

For the 6.20 pro b permanent use this guide

Sinno, for this do you still need the MMS maker? or is it a firmware upgrade by itself? when do you use the Pandora battery? it is not mentioned in that guide.

the pandora is incase of a brick to enable recovery,when the keys were cracked for the psp it made signing of basically anything you want to be allowed run on the psp,with limitations only to your particular model,my sons is on 620 pro b permanent,im still on 5.33 cfw,there is some models that cant be permanent but the fast recovery is just a extra step,there is no need for the mms marker with the new cfw

5.33, that's the promethus CFW isn't it? This is what I am running at the moment also, I have found it runs everything that I have thrown at it so far. is there anything better with your son's than yours?

No nothing better,thats why i am happy to stay where i am,he might actualy have the comic book reader thingy,will have to check that

There is no real need to advance beyond 6.20,if you are interested in playing backups from the memory card i wouldnt go beyond 6.20

6.20 if you are going for the 1 i suggested,you should be able to get it at the link i posted earlier,it is a trusted source

Hi, yes going for your suggestion, but the link for, Official PSP Firmware 6.20, does not work, any idea?

cheers

Windows would not be able to open that jimian it is a psp file,if you have already formatted the memory stick with the psp you will put that file in a folder called UPDATE all caps,then connect the psp to the computer and examine its file structure,you are looking for PSP open that and look for GAME it is in this folder you will put the UPDATE folder you made,disconnect the psp from the computer and turn on your psp and goto your game icon and update,make sure your psp is fully charged

Hi, when I put pro duo with the blank 16g memory and try to format, It say's, an internal error has occured 80020321, any idea?

cheers

Now got there is no memory stick inserted?.

Last edited:
Back