psp 1004

have you put 2 micro sds in the adapter
also make sure there is no umd in the drive

Last edited:
Hi, ok, It said same, did it a couple of times, now say's formated, so put back in laptop, to put UPDATE folder in, and now say's have to format the disc to fdrive before you can use it, do I do this?

cheers

No i wouldnt do that you will be back at the start again,if you can find a usb lead connect the psp to the computer and transfer it that way,it shouldnt realy be giving you those errors,are you connecting the memory stick to (as in the pro duo adaptor with sds in) to the computer or just the micro sds,are you on win 7,vista or xp,also remind me what firmware is on the psp

Hi, it is vista, version 3.11, psp1004, and just micro sd card on usb stick, I will pick up a usb lead fop psp, may make this easier.

cheers

To connect the micro sds in the adapter to your computer you would need a pro duo slot on your computer or a card reader capable of taking the pro duo,it should even after formating show up on your computer without the need to format for windows,if you have any external harddrives around try the lead of them

Goe's into gamestation for usb-psp lead, none, but gives me a ps3 usb, it fits the psp, said it works, get's home fits, but does not show up on computer, will need to go back friday, does anyone on high street sell usb-psp leads?, maplins maybe?.

cheers

Hi, got usb lead, yet another problem. Vista on my laptop, can not find psp on it, looked on computer, but does not show, any idea?.

cheers

Ok, found it.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Hi, have now updated to ofw 620, and downloaded, cfw 620, I have 3 folders, fast recovery, 620 pro-permanent, and PROUPDATE. Do I need to delete the ofw?.

Last edited:
Hi, would like to thank you guy's for all the help, and good info, and your time, I have now updated my psp, to pro 620 b9, not put permanent on yet, just fast update, for now. Should I delete the files from my psp, or just leave?, well going to look for some games now, cheers guy's.Good job.

Grt yourself jdownload manager and if your going to be downloading from 1 site in particular it doesnt hurt to have a premium account

Hi, dowoaded a game, It is in 9 parts, rar, can I extract 1 part, and try it, or do I have to instal all 9?.

cheers

Last edited:
You will have to extract with winrar or 7zip which will give you the iso or cso,all 9 parts create 1 iso or cso

Hi, yes have winrar, so will extract all 9, It was just that no one on the thread of this download, know if it is a us, japan, or euro game. so was only thiking if I tryed one of nine, to see if it worked.

cheers

Hi, extracted part 1, and now playing on psp, parts 1 to 8, are 98.078kb, and part 9 is, 14.,577. Have only put part 1 on psp, as when I tryed to extract part 2, It ask's do I wan't to replace par 1, with part 2, 1 to 9 are all same size, could they all be the same file?.

cheers

Back